Danny Cashman Signs

Underwhelming again wish him luck though

1 Like

Fingers crossed.

You brought it up.

Mid October. Quarter of the way through the season in other words. With no cover at all.

Total madness. Especially when you’ve loaned one out and released a perfectly good youngster.

1 Like

We are hoping one of them comes good!

When’s Bacuna signing?

1 Like

When Jimmy comes back and Frecklington signs.

1 Like

Letting Leak go seems an even worse decision now than it did in May!

7 Likes

Hopefully we are going to stop hoofing it now then? cant see a target man coming in with this signing

https://mobile.twitter.com/GabSutton/status/1565281523208708097

1 Like

It’s Twitter mate, nothing is real on there.

There’s a reason they’re qualities not often seen in league two….it’s normally because unless you pass the ball to him they’re qualities not often needed or appreciated in league two!!

Double D upfront then,never seen a pair that I haven’t like the look of before so I’m looking forward to these pair being unleashed :crazy_face:

1 Like

So Bacuna has replaced the Milan Lalkovič is coming back every transfer period rumours
:rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder how much these kinds of players are on a week.Surely someone like Cashman can’t be on that much….cash man.It was a serious question then as I got half way through had no other way of ending it.

Sounds like the busy link player we miss!

Welcome to Walsall, Danny.

2 Likes

All that horseshit trying to get people excited , only to then announce another young, unproven striker.

Good luck to him, we are due to win a prize in the raffle of unknowns, but FFS Walsall, tone the bollocks down unless there is something worth announcing.

13 Likes

Agree 100%

On absolute peanuts. My nephew is at exactly this level in the championship and almost identical to this he’s played 32 games In league 2. So thats factual and no assumption making as he’s told me. That’s why we keep signing these sorts of players. Virtually nil cost to us.

1 Like

Not sure Flynn was deliberately trying to get people excited, I think people seemed to twist his words a bit and get excited out of desperation for someone, anyone, other than DJ to look capable of scoring a goal!!

Wasn’t that meant to be Flynn Clarke or Hutchinson or Maher or Knowles or is now Cashman going to be the flavour of the week this week?

2 Likes

It’s scratchings anyway not peanut’s.It does feel underwhelming again,listen I have nothing against the lad at all why would I and I hope he comes good but as @Belphegor eluded to it’s like a raffle or like @el_nombre said a roll of a dice we are hoping to get a prize performer one day or roll a 6.I keep buying lottery tickets doesn’t mean I’ll win the Jacky.

1 Like