Danny Johnson Signs (Again)

I can confirm that DJ will be signing for us. Should be announced before the end of the week.

29 Likes

Now there’s a good boy.

4 Likes

Hope so that’s excellent news :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Before we get to excited are there any other DJs out there who aren’t attached ?

Hope no other clubs come in and scupper the deal now you’ve announced it :weary:

There is only one DJ
download.jpeg-4

2 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see it :sweat_smile:

Seems to be a couple available in the Walsall area

1 Like

About time Westie, I was seriously beginning to doubt you, there again things always happen when my clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

1 Like

If this turns out to be reality, we should be very confident going into a season with Matt, DJ and DJT as our striking options with, hopefully, another one to come in before the start of the season. That’s a huge improvement on the last few years.

Im dribbling in my panties.

2 Likes

Been away, sorry. Did my sniffing around yesterday.

1 Like

Can someone please alert Belgian Saddler to this news as Cats will be having Kittens on UTS.

3 Likes

If my wifi had been working in Portugal i would have posted it sooner!!! Bloody Brexit!!!

I’ll be thrilled if it’s true.

1 Like

I genuinely believe you going off previous

Perm ban off UTS if proved to be bullshit for upsetting folk :rofl:

4 Likes

Heard same today from someone at the club saying to watch out today for some happy news so was expecting DJ and was disappointed withDJT
So think DJ will be revealed soon

1 Like

Don’t think Fatboy Slim would be interested

If he doesn’t sign it’s back in your basket. Bad dog.

(PS: Excuses! I’m not long back from Portugal where my wifi worked perfectly)

1 Like

Would be just our luck that this source within the club that has said DJ is signing has got confused with DJT. Not going to let myself get carried away just yet.

1 Like