Darlington (A) 20th Nov, 7:45pm. FA Cup 1st Round Replay

http://www.hesgoal.com/
Don’t need any card details no stupid warnings and pop ups works fine for me tried all the others above don’t trust them at all should be available around half 7 when it becomes available click on it press the white play button it might open another window just swipe that window away and press the play button again just been watching the tennis on it :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Banana skin.

Will be intimidating for our players tonight. Sell out crowd with only 100 of them, split by seats and standing, cheering them on.

After Clarke has been so vocal about the squad’s mental strength, be a good tester to see if attitudes or mindsets have hardened.

Hope the spine of Saturday are fit enough to start three games in a week, tonight then again against Burger King Borough at the weekend. Fearing that Lavery might not be up to that, which brings one of the limp forwards back into the reckoning. Gaffney may get the nod you know, being so far from home and with so few Saddlers in attendance. Might be the safest game to see if they can get him going with a goal, so to type.

2 Likes

Had a dream last night that we lost on pens. I’d had a few so it was one of those drunken dreams. Alfie Bates missed the decisive pen.

But before anybody thinks that is some kind of premonition, the game was being played at Walsall golf club with golf flags being used for goals and bunkers being on the pitch. The pitch was a dog leg so we could only see one goal. It was played there because of flooding.

9 Likes

Brilliant :joy:

1-0, 2-0 or 3-0 to us please … my sky bet account would appreciate it

Looking at your avtar(and i think i have seen you and your partner on numerous occasions over the years) i would probably be the unlucky bastard that sat behind you :joy:

1 Like

What were you drinking? magic mushroom lequeur :joy:

Gary Liddle starting… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No jules or Hardey in the start…These pair must be pulling there hair out

1 Like

No Facey or Bates. I really hope Liddle puts in a strong performance tonight, it’s about time. It at least appears he’s in midfield not RB

Staying with the 442 by the looks of it. Lavery and Gordon up front

I had a little £15 bet on us winning in 90 mins, and my cash out was still £15 until the team sheet was published now it is £11 :joy:

2 Likes

Team on BBC. Looks a strong one well sort of, ?.Resting Bates might be a good idea, hope we do well and same for Saturday UTS.

2 Likes

So I will be watching it on BT Sport and they are also broadcasting it on their 4K channel on Virgin Media…does that mean I will see a better quality match…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Signed up with Bet365 to watch the game, put a fiver on 5-0 Walsall.

1 Like

You can watch that in the back of your Rolls Royce if you want it won’t improve the quality of the football one bit

Is it me or did DC look like he’s aged ten years in his pre match interview?

1 Like

Love the presenter trying her best to seem excited but thinking how the cowin hell did i end up with this ■■■■■ :rofl:

Interesting to hear an average fan base of 1,400 has raised £1.4 million to put into the fan owned club. Would be good to know if that is purely based on donations or if the fans putting in get something back out - discounted season tickets etc.

Probably never heard of either team until the last few days.
She even drew the short straw with her mate who got the beer hut interviews.

1 Like

Well impressed with the coverage on ESPN+, so much better than ifollow.

1 Like