Darlington (A) 20th Nov, 7:45pm. FA Cup 1st Round Replay

Yes Scooby, since i got rid of Sky saving myself over £900 a year i watch as much Premiershite on this one as i want for nuffin.
It comes from all places, Tunisia, Somalia, even Bongo Bongo land but who cares ay?

1 Like

On the hesgoal site I can only get the Newport game. Anybody else got this problem ?

Wes scaring them already.

Robbo with a decent save, CCM is struggling a bit so far, their attacks are coming down his side.

It was same for me before some alarming pop up tried to take over. Had to turn laptop off to get rid of it.
Listening to Ifollow

Watching on MYP2P playing fine on the laptop thru the tv lol

Decent chance for Holden after long throw but he screws his shot wide.

Im watching it on my Amazon firestick

Gordon should’ve done way better then, fires over. Easily got past their CB anyway.

Holden looks like a liability

They are on the wrong way round try opening the Newport game up its actually our game not Newport’s

2 Likes

Have we ever had a more one-footed player than Holden?

2 Likes

I’m always on here too mate gotta be done :wink:

1 Like

They may as well seek new pastures come January, their faces obviously don’t fit as far as Tinkerman is concerned. Sad, they have both impressed when they have got pitch time, but he don’t like them.

1 Like

Nice to see the referee being balanced and fair in his decisions. Kins gets assaulted in the centre circle…play on. Lavs bumps into their lad, free kick. Well done mate.

Who’s the non league side again ?

Now that’s a good question :grinning:

This is embarrassing there’s nothing at all between us and them years of mis management playing out right in front of my eyes live to the nation

Clarke cannot resist the urge to play direct football can he? The instruction is obviously hit the flanks with every opportunity, horrible football.

1 Like

Why did he HAVE to tinker again?