Darlington replay live on Bt sport 1

224 mile trip for Oxford fans

Walsall on telly is always a rare, novel thing of some excitement usually, even when weā€™re bad.

For the first time ever I wish we werenā€™t on. Could be embarrassing.

Iā€™d say Oxford will be praying we somehow scrape through so that they can start dreaming of a big one in the 3rd round.

1 Like

Anyone going? Iā€™m gewin.

1 Like

Home draw is all you can ask for reallyā€¦ pleased with that.

Not a bad draw - if we beat Darlo. Oxford could bring a few and we are due a giant-killing! Always look on the bright side of life!!

Live on TV. If ever there was a curse worse than ā€˜Family Fun Dayā€™ā€¦

1 Like

Well the Ā£75k is certainly an unexpected windfall that the Club wouldnā€™t have banked on getting. Important that this is directted totally into strengthening in January. None of this stupid 50/50 split on playing side and infrastructure. Could always use it to get rid of Clarke???

Oxford (H). This was the only way Darrell was getting Matty Taylor to Bescot this season.

3 Likes

According to Northern Echo money for the replay is less than original tiesā€¦ 33k per team.

1 Like

Not a bad shout that

:joy::joy:

I asked a question and got a replyā€¦

Suppose i cant ask much more

1 Like

Nothing comes of anything like that cos id be classed as ā€œabuseā€ too him when i never swore or said anything out of lineā€¦

Same as the gaffney thingā€¦

but when your lucks down everything seems too be wrong so i suppose lip up and move on

1 Like

Replays only get half of that amount.

Still not to be sneezed at though. Especially if we win.

Edit. Sorry @hullsaddler I wrote my response to @WestieJack before Iā€™d read yours.

1 Like

Itā€™s a fiver in this weekend isnā€™t it what crowd we expecting??

Will that work do you think? Leaving ST holders out of it, I think a lot of casual fans will want more than a fiver to come in. A tenner and they will probably start thinking about it, if the weather forecast is OK.

2 Likes

Oh well. That will get us half a player then. Trouble is we will probably get the half that has no idea where the goal isā€‹:tired_face::tired_face:

Nah. A few of us are going to watch it down the pub in town instead. Bloody armchair fans :joy:

1 Like

Gluten for punishment :rofl: I canā€™t bear to watch it thatā€™s how bad itā€™s got for me mate we are an embarrassment

1 Like

23 plus a few away fansā€¦
Like someone above said, pay a tenner and a few might turn up, thatā€™ll pay for a couple of pints to drown the misery of the afternoons experience!

1 Like