Darlington replay live on Bt sport 1

1. 450 from Cambridge

Iā€™d rather be gluten freeā€¦

2 Likes

I think if can win the replay the draw against Oxford is a good one. We would have nothing to lose against a good team from the Division above. We have to beat Darlington first ,of course, and I think we will.

How can I watch BT Sport in Hong Kong? Do I really want to?

http://www.hesgoal.com/ They have been putting them on here from BT Sport.

2 Likes

Now Iā€™ve got to decide whether to make the 30 mile trip to watch us lose, or stay at home in a nice, warm, comfy house and watch us lose on BT Sports!! :thinking: :wink:

Optimistic

If we win the replay that will result in 4 consecutive Saturday home games. Not sure if Iā€™ve got the stomach for that much consecutive ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Puts you on a par with the staff.

Butters

8 Likes

Donā€™t ask me why but thatā€™s just made me loff :rofl:

1 Like

And me :joy:

2 Likes

Class mate glad it isnā€™t just me ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  tickled me that did :rofl:

3 Likes

And me, I hadnā€™t heard it before.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Seeing as weā€™re playing Cambridge on Saturday could somebody borrow that tailorā€™s dummy one of their fans brought to Fellows Park in the 80ā€™s? We might need it for Darlo to boost the away crowd, its surely going to be one of the lowest ever.

Weā€™re desperately trying to improve the ā€œdumpā€ in anticipation of geordiesaddlerā€™s visit next Wednesday. So far our crowdfunding has run to an optic for his triple voddies attached to his raised throne behind the goal so he doesnā€™t miss any of the action as Adebayo bears down on goal. Heā€™ll also have the exclusive use of the Quaker Handmaids for the evening. We may also run to a special Meet The Manager session with Clarkey in the bar after the final whistle so he can relive the gameplan and tactics once more. Looks like any funding for additions to our 14 available teachers, plumbers, postmen and forklift truck drivers on the night will have to wait for another day.

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl: here we go

Can you make sure thereā€™s extra rat traps on the pitch-side nearest the river Skerne (humane ones of course), donā€™t want to scare them when you put the floodlights on, ala Feethams. :astonished::rat::rat:

Anyway you should be thanking me for selling out the hospitality, the four of us are looking forward to a cracking night.

7 Likes