Darlington replay live on Bt sport 1

This is one of the funniest threads I’ve seen on this forum fair play lads😂. Couldn’t catch my breath reading the comments out to my misses who just looked me like I was a total sad mug as usual.

4 Likes

I do hope the famous Geordie Four don’t have faces that are better suited to radio as the camera pans round onto them in a freezing huddle on their flattened paving slab in the epen end with their own en suite in the cowfield at the back. At least they should feel a glow from the fact that Clarkey has finally revealed the cunning plan that he’s kept from you all season😁

1 Like

The one thing you HAVE to have as a saddler is a sense of humour :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not saying you’s lot are thick, but what shape was the paving slab before you flattened it?

Do you serve chips?

Just found out if you haven’t got BT sport then you can’t get a 24 hour day pass to watch the game tomorrow night, how outdated is that? lucky i have a firestick but it does get a bit temperamental with our slow broadband :worried:

1 Like

Tell me about it
Brought my box back from Spain last week. Been effing about ever since. Just got two TP link sockets which, with some other ■■■■ seems to be better now.
Checked out my super fast broadband which was going at 36 mbps. In Spain I pay 17 euros per month for 100 mbps.

1 Like

If you want it any better in this country - vote Labour!

1 Like

Broadband or just generally :wink:

Both! :+1:

Well spend some of that money you have stashed away and up grade your internet , or pay for Virgin and watch it legit for a change …:roll_eyes::wink::laughing:

1 Like

We don’t have fibre broadband :worried: in fact i don’t even have the correct wire to supply my broadband :worried: i have rang BT but they say there is no room in the box or something? i would happily pay more

1 Like

BTs coverage is not very good. It will probably be Virgo. He offers no expert opinions. Very dull is how i would describe him. BT will be hoping for a upset. They are wasting their time. We will score early and win easily, 3-0. Cannot wait.

In Florida at the moment on holiday.
just signed up for ESPN plus which is showing the match live ($4.99 per month). I’ll cancel my subscription right after the game. Bargain!

1 Like

Thanks for this, just signed up. I was going to watch on Bet365 which isn’t ideal.

One thing’s for sure this is now the pivotal few days of the season that a few others predicted might occur a couple of weeks ago. Reason being its got to go one way or the other. Tonight we either progress or are humiliated, and on Saturday a win moves us right up to lower mid table and creates a nice gap whereas a defeat or even a draw, at best keeps us in the bottom few. So its a real opportunity to get the season going, if we fail I can’t see there’ll be many others, and I’m not sure how we’d react to another downward momentum. I’m prettty confident we can move upwards from here, but then its still a few hours until Clarke announces the team!!

The very thought of what tinkering he will do for tonight’s match fills me with dread!
What’s the betting he reverts to 8 at the back, with Adebayo up front to miss his usual array of sitters from 6 yards!
Lose this one after our hard fought win on Saturday and his position will be untenable.
It’s your choice Mr. Tinkerman (unfortunately).

That link works for all game not just ours! Great site and runs very well!

Ill be in town watching it so lets hope for a great start up there

2nd leg? Does that mean Darlo have 2 away goals?

3 Likes

Damn Yanks.