Darlington supporters group

He worked under Whalley for some time before taking over. Don’t you have opportunities to progress in your place of work? :thinking:

1 Like

This may have been picked up elsewhere but an updated list of all the club’s shareholders was published on the Companies House website this week - WALSALL FOOTBALL CLUB,LIMITED(THE) filing history - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

We’ve got over 900 shareholders? :flushed:

He wrote articles in program and was groomed by our saviour, as said he’s done nothing for this club other than feather own nest and his silence has been rewarded , Many fans helped out with the swag movement me included , he was manouvered into the posistion he. Holds by his hopo and will hold onto it for dear life, I wonder why ?

That’s my opinion and I stand by it.

1 Like

Says something when express and star hold a bigger shareholding than those running club , Says it all A’s to why it’s in the mess it is

wallet is a traitor and a dinosaur despise the bloke myself and have done for years people like him have no place in todays game.

the blokes a traitor and a ■■■■.

Of course people have a natural progression in their workplace if they are deemed capable, but people also progress because they are utter arse wipes and form relationships with people who can help their progression, doesn’t this happen in your workplace???

90 percent of people progress this way, by brown nosing hairy arseholes.

1 Like

Excuse the ignorance, but how much does a share cost? Where can you get them from (lets hope its not the club shop!)? What are the benefits for having any - when you consider that LP has lots of them!

Swifty comes round giving them out at half time pal

2 Likes

As they’re shares of a Private Limited Company the shares have no quoted price. The price would be agreed between the seller and purchaser.

You’d have to view the list of shareholders and approach one (or more) of them and see if they were willing to sell.

The only “benefit” of owning one would be being allowed to attend and vote at the AGM. However, considering Pomlett owns something like 70% of the shares your vote wouldn’t count for much.

Looking at that Companies House link, Jeff was listed as having the right to remove directors whereas there appears to be nobody with that right now. What is the current position?

So that’s why he’s there durr!!

You don’t have to have shares in club to sit on board, as proved by the current board of directors, and its make up
Money would be an investment into club, ( Which Pomlett is so keen on, ). As in a non exec directors loan scenario, Via Issa, who are currently in the process of. Becoming shareholders in club anyway ,

Which is what I wrote a few posts up. You can be a Director and sit on the board but only shareholders can vote.