Darrell Clarke: We're getting back to the Walsall way

You were slating him long before then :joy::joy::joy:

What was EN saying that was so different from what DC was saying? DC repeatedly said where we were wasn’t good enough.

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve been critical all season. Doesn’t mean I didn’t think he should be given time. That quote was one of a few times I made that point. Laughing faces don’t change facts.

2 Likes

Great too see you 2 having a dig at your own fans too gloat that you was “correct” ay

Pretty poor

Lighten up ffs

Get a grip

Think that should be you with your "ow look i was right "type of posts

no one cares who was right or wrong people just want too club too keep climbing…

Hang on, was you this defensive of DC when he was getting slated?

Don’t worry mate, when they say “all those people are pretty quiet” their not actually referring to anybody in particular. At one point any criticism of Clarke or his decisions was treated as high treason.

The reality is that yes some are more patient than others but also some felt that, as well as “not gelling yet” he was also making some poor moves. There were very few saying we shouldn’t give him time. And if there were, they were entitled to their opinions at the time.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but the hilarious thing is most of these opinions have been mistaken in the first place.

I not defending the DC comments,

Im on about our fans having sly little digs at each other AGAIN, which is what you see i comment on most rather than talking the acutall football.

But too come on here AGAIN after a win and see “all those DC haters must be busy”" or said too show they are “correct” and other people views and dogshit and mean nothing…

Just be happy we got a win and stop being so god dam high and mighty

You want the club to keep climbing yet you openly boo players and slate Clarke :man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Cant i slate what was a very poor few months and some very poor tactics which lets note DC said his self?

Some are half full, some are half empty, Dosent make either right or wrong so not implying that

Im there each week wether we are good or bad, id say i support my team even when we was ■■■■

No. Didn’t say you couldn’t.

Do you want a medal or something? You keep mentioning your incredible support like it makes you any different to everyone else. It doesn’t.

After the absolute ■■■■ some posters on here and social media have given others for stating that this team needed more time I think we’re well within our right to say what we’re saying now. Read my original post on it. I understand the frustrations. I only went a bit “told you so” when El what’s his face joined the party.

Stop being so precious and stop banging on about your support. Yes, we all know you’re the greatest supporter ever. Instead of sitting on your throne shining your “gr8est fan eva” medal, read my original posts. It’s not “I told you so” at all. I literally stated I understand the frustrations!

Joined the party? I posted the article :joy:

I wasn’t having a conversation with you originally though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like some of our fans are following the teams example and . . . . . . . “gelling” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Good god we really have got some choice fans haven`t we?

As a club, since the playoffs, we have been on the decline. Something that has been pointed out often on here. We have always had to give Pomlett the time to slow, stop and reverse the trend the club was in. This includes making the right choice of manager which has been done. From then it has been the job of Clarke to remove any players instigating the negative culture at the club and install a new squad. Unfortunately 11 blokes who don’t know each other at the beginning of a season vs teams who have 3-4 improvements to an already steady squad with identified playing styles will find it tough going. We’ve needed to allow Clarke time to get his ideas across, the players to get to know each other’s styles and the club to begin to make the right choices for us to be able to more in the right direction.

3 Likes

I’ve always said it’s not how you start the season, it’s how you end it that counts.
None of us doubt the terrible start we had to our campaign, nothing was going right. The fans, management and the chairman were all pulling their hair out trying to figure out the how it went so wrong.
Forward to the present day, the same players who started the season are now more committed, willing to give it their all whatever the cost, have pride wearing the shirt and believe in the philosophy of the club.
The likes of Gordon, Lavery and Holden who made zero contributions in August (and beyond) are completely different players now and have become first named on the team sheet every week.
Defensively, we are extremely difficult to break down because every member of the team helps out the defense. When you have all ten outfielders in the box throwing their bodies on the line to stop the opponents from scoring that ingratiates the fans to the team as displayed by our recent fantastic support.
DC said it would take some time for things to go right - it has.
We should be encouraged by the progress made so far.

3 Likes

For god sake can no one, and i mean no one, mention that we now have a “bastardry” team mentality as look where that ended last time.

1 Like

@Worsul4eva is the only poster I’ve seen consistantly say DC out for last six weeks. Not for the first time EN is getting some unfair flak.

3 Likes