Darrell Clarke

Yeah, it’ll be how his team plays that they struggle with. :grimacing:

1 Like

Wakey Wakey thick Burslem Idiots :rofl: what planet are they on??

Don’t sit on the fence let us know what you really think​:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Planet smug at the minute, but they are about to take off to planet WTF have we done :grin:

2 Likes

We all liked it at first until you realise Darrell Brent is all talk.

1 Like

Just need to sit back and relax he will ■■■■ it up . Yes he will get them working hard as most teams do as minimum in this poor league. But he has a bigger squad now and even more players to play out of position and formations to use in his weekly projects.
Looking forward to watching vale fans getting ■■■■■■ off give it 6weeks .

3 Likes

It may just be that they’re better-resourced and he is more likely to make a silk purse there than out of the Bescot son’s ear.

Let’s all just move on on leave Clarke and Burslem to it.

2 Likes

Exactly, let’s all just be grateful we got rid sooner than expected!

1 Like

Starting tonight , hope he starts well because if he’s not playing well he’s one of those players who looks awful

1 Like

Harsh I know but he’s left us now like so many before him … couldn’t care less

The half time stats from Vile Park show Stevenage well on top and unlucky not to be in front.

0-0 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

From their forum

“If we don’t lose this then the one positive to take is we would have lost both the last game and this one under Askey. Walsall fans said that Clarke’s football was disgusting but he made them hard to beat, and we’re seeing evidence of that in just the first two games.”

“I know it’s only been 2 games under Clarke but the football has been terrible. The negative set up worries me.”

“This has been one of the worst games of football I’ve seen for a good while. Has their goalie even had to make a save of any description???”

Hilarious

13 Likes

FTFY.

2 Likes

That man bangs on about “winning games” but he draws more than Tony Hart! Nice up to date reference for the kids there…

I was going to say, “Can you tell what it is yet?” but thought that it was probably a bit too soon…

4 Likes

Forget Hart it’s all about Bob Ross

Just the four changes for Vale tonight! In his first two games Clarke has used 17 players who have started or come on from the bench. looks like a couple of system changes too! I guess old Tinkerman is besides himself with so many dominoes to shuffle.

Are you talking about their kit design @fish?

I can’t wait until Darrell has a brief cameo in the new Robbie Williams movie!

It’s being directed by the guy who did The Greatest Showman…

I can see it now:
Clarke sniffs, looks away and mutters, “To be honest with you, I’m the greatest showman, Robbie.”

Then a cut to an overhead shot of Tom Pope running out of the tunnel to the soundtrack of “Let me Entertain You!”

1 Like

So many disgruntled fans tonight on their forum tonight. Moaning about just lumping the ball up to 2 strikers who can’t head or jump. Hoping they are not expected to watch this type of football. Conlon has had his worst 2 games under Clarke. Dreadful football. Is this project goalless? They were playing hoofball not football. Someone also said ‘Let’s see what formation comes out of the bingo machine for Saturday.’ There is plenty more to read on there which all sounds familiar.
Had to add ‘This is one of the worst games of football I have ever witnessed.’

4 Likes