David Okagbue signs

Hi and good luck here at Bescot. Play well. UTS.

3 Likes

Hurray

3 Likes

Does anyone know if he’s left or right footed?

I am lead to believe he has one of each…

7 Likes

Centre Midfield with McEntee?

5 Likes

Good luck and many good games, but I’m afraid it can be difficult a bit.

Meh. Cheap squad option. Bit of a gamble to see if he is any good, if he turns into a Draper (who received a similar reaction when he signed) then happy days, if not then he fills out the squad until he gets recalled in January. Such a Walsall FC transfer.

3 Likes

Very difficult to have a view other than it is the right position.

I hope we have another one or two up our sleeve.

Bit early for that. It’s the same reaction Cashman, Flynn Whatever his name was, Low and DJT got as well.

1 Like

Agreed, like I said a shot in the dark.

Tbf that allows us to play daniels as a rwb or put Hussey as a striker / keeper so makes sense

6 Likes

This has been in the pipeline for a while I think? - I wonder why it took so long to get it over the line. I’ve been sceptical about some of our recent loans, like Bennet and Draper - so I hope Okagbue proves me wrong as well.

Better than our usual signings then!!

2 Likes

Hussey’s in midfield, mate, he’s a left-footed Pirlo.

1 Like

What’s he doing here then?

An elderly gentleman who goes by the name of Derek who is a big Potter said he’s a good signing for us. Supposedly a ball playing centre half, good ability in both boxes, has a tendency to switch off occasionally but obviously something to work on, good pace and an excellent character.

4 Likes

Is this Dresden Derek by any chance ?

2 Likes

Wanting to play football would be my guess…

Was hoping for an experienced wingback but we needed 7 center backs, at last saddler can play the 911 formation, or as Trivela call it the american emergency defence formation

3 Likes