Dean Smith and John Terry

Tbf had we made a signing in January when it really mattered we would be in the Championship…

Never replaced George Evans properly, Mazza.

George Evans :wink:

■■■■■■■■! You edited it too quick!! :joy:

I don’t know what you’re talking about… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Jimmy Walker can barely hide his contempt for Dean Smith by the way!

Jimmy Walker is a bitter ■■■■

1 Like

I love the guy but he’s chatting absolute rubbish! :joy:

Surprised Grof and Taundry haven’t weighed in yet…

1 Like

I wish him well but no sure he has made right choice with the villa fans wanting instant results and Terry always wanting to be the main man can only see problems.
I hope it does work out well for him deserves his chance manage a top club.

If we does well at the Villa, maybe he will? :wink:

1 Like

True Simon maybe I got carried away a bit some fans ( not us ) still class teams like Villa Wolves and others as top clubs.

1 Like

I’ll say this for the guy (Walker), he’s absolutely right about that squad. Tammy Abraham, James Chester, Jack Grealish, Yannick Bolasie, Jonathan Kodija, Connor Hourihane, Mile Jedinak, Albert Adomah they should be absolutely walking the championship for me whether it works with Terry or not.

I looked at that squad the beginning of the season and thought how can it go wrong. I think he’s made a good move personally I don’t get the he should have stayed at Brentford argument some seem to be coming out with.

I agree. That squad should walk it. His dislike of Smith is odd though. Seems to have a chip on his shoulder about him.

I don’t get it either. Same as the “He should have stayed at Walsall” argument for me. He’s left both clubs in November after good starts. Not like we’re both a few games away from promotion and he’s decided to leave!

1 Like

He’s echoing what some Walsall fans say, which I find crazy, regarding bad runs and so on. Completely ignoring the context of the side he inherited.

Fans can be blinkered and l’d like to think he’s the same.

Agree with you totally

Remember rumours that Grof and O’Kelly clashed, and that Walker and Smith fell either side of the argument.

Drop me a follow on Twitter el_lad … We agree far too often now :wink:

Bj7JMqPIIAAxAyH

3 Likes

Best Football Friend*

Get it right :rage:

2 Likes