DJ Returns to Mansfield

Are u for real???. This constant tweeting for Walsall when your being paid by another employer is petulant

Pretty simple concept to grasp I would have thought!!!

Christ :laughing:

Tweet watch. Is that a breach of contact now. ‘ooooh he liked a tweet of another football club , send for the Spanish inquisition immediately!’

2 Likes

Totally agree Gensanx. They should rip up his contract if I was them and he’d only have himself to blame.:grin:

3 Likes

I once worked for man United. Went to work in a Leeds top

I know for a fact DJ liked a tweet which said Ned Kelly and Butch Cassidy were the best ever outlaws, and the hierarchy at Mansfield are furious at the snub to local hero Robin Hood.

5 Likes

I think it is refreshing that a quality player wants to come to Walsall, or at the very least his experience at Walsall was a positive one for him. We are used to them running as quickly as possible. Hopefully, a good sign moving forwards.

He is only liking a few tweets, he played his part in getting us to the 4th round. Not like he is posting anything about the situation.

4 Likes

Ha ha ha. I belive his next strategy to get the move over the line is to turn up at Field Mill with Walsall top on

1 Like

That would be a great idea and send a real message to their board.

1 Like

He probably made a lot of friends at our club and is therefore entitled to like tweets that our club put out. Doesn’t mean he is necessarily pushing for a move… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah request a meeting with Radford with Jeans and a Walsall top on

1 Like

I heard as Clough has no intention of naming him in a squad or any game and so he doesn’t have to be at their matches, he’s bought a half season ticket for us so if he can’t play for us he can at least watch us.:grin:

5 Likes

He could stand on the terrace with us at Salford with one of the Nofo brew shirts on then tweet the pic to Radford maybe???

Thats an option

2 Likes

Their Chairman still wouldn’t get it. Some people just can’t take a hint!

1 Like

Respray of the range rover possibly. Red with the Walsall badge on the bonnet???

Has he got a social media account? we should bombard it :joy:

Do a big dirty silent protest Mr Whippy on the Muppets desk Monday morning.

That should get the message through to him.

Sadsax i love his attitude however petulant it maybe. The rubbish started pre season. Manager doesn’t want him we do. Done and dusted. Chairman Mao intervenes and messes it up. We take risk player and player feels loved and wanted. Is a success and becomes a husband and soon to be father. Chairman Mao remains a muppet and denies a human being happiness in his final years. Player remains loyal to this football club despite other offers. You’re an helmet.

Sure the arsehole of a mansfield chairman will be watching with interest hoping for the worst for our game with Leicester tomorrow.
Then DJ can really play his face up and disrupt his club . As he will want to be a saddler for our trip to Liverpool in the 5th round :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s if he could afford one

On a day of dreams imagine if just before the players come out to warm up Benny Boycott and the Trivela boys walk on to the pitch with DJ. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes