DJ Returns to Mansfield

Take a look at Knightstriders vlogs on Tenerife airport then @Cats , he normally does bars and restaurants, and is in Florida at the moment, but if you trawl through his vlogs, you will find his airport ones.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKnightStrider?app=desktop

1 Like

Positive interview from Flynn and i like the signings of wilmott and yan. Good experienced pros. Presumably he’s referring to Rodney as a January mistake. It may well have been from his perspective but him or Douglas James Taylor. I know who I’m choosing!!!. His 7 goals would have been useful also.

Anyway. UTS

Don’t try & take a hard-boiled egg through security. We got stopped. We had to take the shell off & then it went through the scanner again… I ate it a bit later… my packed lunch :grinning:

1 Like

5 Likes

I really feel for DJ and Manny… and huge misses for us. They have been class this season for us.

8 Likes

Look… ‘its another Danny liking a tweet’. How many in total now???.

Ya bloody smuggler :smile: :wink:

2 Likes

As a pro footballer could DJ sue mansfield as thay won’t play him and won’t sell to us is that a reduction of trade

1 Like

If they are paying his wages in full , I wouldn’t have thought so.

1 Like

No they are paying him, allowing him to train etc, unless there is something in his contract that guarantees him playing which I very much doubt, they are fulfilling their contract, so unless either Walsall or Danny pay them what they want to allow him to break it they are doing everything they have to.

By the way East Midlands has an airport? Did they build that with money from our foriegn aid budget we give to the third world? I know it’s in the uk but non of those London civil servants know where anywhere is north Watford so they would know if they applied for a grant :grin:

He signed a contract with mansfield. They don’t have to play him and they don’t have to sell him. He can put in a transfer request which they can turn down. So no

1 Like

On a serious note his liking of other clubs tweets whilst contracted to Mansfield. The Mansfield hierarchy will find it petulant and annoying I would have thought when they are paying a few grand a week in wages. Not doing himself any favours

You can’t burn bridges that are already nothing but a pile of ashes on the bank of river.

4 Likes

Best he can do is be professional. I don’t think loving one of Mansfield rivals tweets is tbh.

As much as some of the Uts community absolutely love it!!!

If and it is of course an if they’ve accept bids from others but are rejecting the same or more from us and want more he probably feels they are being unprofessional, unreasonable and treating him unfairly so where as he might not in other circumstances, probably feels justified in this position.

2 Likes

Yep, less busy and a fairly painless experience checking in and going through security. Easy to get to.

4 Likes

Are you for real?. The hierarchy

3 Likes

Yep agree with everything you say, also nice and easy to park at Donnington air park just down the road and ferried in and out on the airport bus.

3 Likes

East Midlands Airport pisses all over Brum.

3 Likes