DJ Returns to Mansfield

He hasn’t got a clue what he is on about. He just says things he thinks sounds good but without any substance or intelligence behind it.

That’s one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me :laughing::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

All… I think I get it!!!. I dread to think of the reaction if we DONT sign Danny Johnson!!!

Most sane people will think sugar I’m gutted, but life goes on. You on the other hand seem to be hoping for that. Will wait with anticipation if DJ doesn’t come back you whining about us not signing a goal scorer

Who’s whining I’m not. MATT is the replacement and a very good goalscorer at that

Your middle name is “Whine”. Troll

Why do you people keep feeding such an obvious troll? At least the other regular troll makes people laugh occasionally. This one is just a sad clown.

Fair point. I don’t usually feed trolls. Agree Crod is occasionally a vaguely amusing troll. There’s always been posters on here who like the wind up, going back to 1998 or whenever UTS started. Some I’ve met at matches and have got on well and had a good laugh with with (Sheffield Saddler comes to mind). Met my former nemesis on here back in the 90s @geordiesaddler a few times and top bloke, we get on like house on fire. @el_nombre used to annoy me on here with constant lengthy debates about nothing, but at least he can put a case together to back up his sometimes strange arguments and now don’t consider him a troll, just a Saddler who likes to provoke a reaction (and also sometimes makes some valid points and seems generally to be someone with principles about other issues) and I’m sure I’d get on well if/when we bump into each other at a match. Geriatric or whatever his name is has no redeeming features, not even as a troll, he’s not even very good at that.

2 Likes

He hasn’t commented on social media or done a thank you walsall tweet or message.
Very unusual for an active social media footballer in a nowadays world
Could mean something or am I reading to much into it x

1 Like

You’re right on the whole apart from this part. I’ve never posted anything to simply provoke a reaction and those that do must have very little going on in their lives.

Whether you think it’s strange or not, one thing you can garuntee is I one hundred percent believe what I’m saying. I don’t feel the need to defend my track record, history usually puts me not to far wide of the mark but nobody is perfect.

Some people just like to “play man rather than ball”. Today being a fine example. I haven’t at any point said those that wouldn’t be happy if Johnson didn’t come back aren’t justified. I haven’t said he’s a poor player. I haven’t said we don’t “need” him. But how dare I say it doesn’t worry me personally?! The outrage!! The scandal!!

Matt scored 20 goals at this level last term. He scored 17 in 40 the year before. Will he recreate that here? It’s not a garuntee, but we will be paying him a fair whack, and some people here seem to be forgetting that Johnson never was, at any point, our player. There’s lots of players that aren’t ours I would like, that doesn’t mean I think we should sign them irrelevant of budget and the make up of the squad.

I’d much rather see a keeper come in to challenge Evans or maybe even play ahead of him, depending on whether you see White as a CB or a RWB another player in one of those positions, and possibly a playmaker considering it sounds like Earings season is done, before seeing Johnson signed.

However, before the piss boilers get their knickers in a twist IF HE WAS SIGNED THAT WOULD BE FINE TOO.

I fully expected DJ to wear a thank you message on his vest to display to the fans if he scored at Tranmere. No, nothing!

Your twitter says different :man_shrugging:t2:

So over the top.

Same applies on there. if I’ve said it, it’s because I believe it. Proper weird bit of stalking there though, considering you made such a show of blocking my input :joy:

Not though is it :man_shrugging:

I can end the speculation. Deal has been completed for Johnson to be announced tomorrow along with the loan signing of Tom Lowery until the end of the season. So stop your squabbling.

5 Likes

Saw you comment on a Robert Venditti post. Wondered if it was the same ElNombre. The replies confirmed it was. How weird of me :roll_eyes:

Yeah, it is. I questioned you. You answered. I still disagreed. Then it’s done. It’s that simple. No outrage from anyone … but whatever

I know. I always am, same as you :grin: But you proved my main point, you can stick a coherent argument together even if it’s one I don’t agree with, like I say, unlike some

1 Like

Back on topic please, gentlemen.

3 Likes

Or take it too your DM’s :grin:

Please let this be true.