DOF named today?

A credible candidate. Not a big name, connections with the club, semi-relevant experience, and probably affordable.

1 Like

Wonder what he ordered?,dressed like that I’d hazard a guess at Battered Sausage and chips.

3 Likes

Should be well placed to tap into the local Asian population then.

Wouldn’t exactly be overwhelmed by that appointment, can’t see him having great contacts.

He still has contacts at Royal Mail :grin:

I’d rather have Ricky Sbragia

1 Like

2 Likes

There maybe something to the rumours of Stuart Watkiss , he has not long changed his Facebook profile picture from his coaching in Asia to a picture of his playing days with us .

4 Likes

Excellent sleuthing!

He changed his profile picture on 4th March. I can’t believe he knew back then???

He may have been putting himself in the frame for the managers job let alone the dof .

Excellent stalking!

1 Like

Watkiss would certainly have the clubs best interests at heart.

The DoF, whoever has to have a concrete vision, as that appears to be missing…

1 Like

Who ever it is probably needs to know the club and the internal politics that comes with working for Walsall FC! Most outsiders wont touch it with a barge pole for good reason. Watkiss would be a decent addition I think.

2 Likes

Hed be first class😂

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Let’s be frank, he would certainly put his stamp on things.

Letters hope so.

1 Like

He would have the clubs interests at heart which would be great but to be honest anyone appointed should have
Also has he got the right credentials for a DOF , the contacts , the experience , the ideas to take the club forward , being able to work on a small budget ?
It’s a massive rebuilding job and my concern is this is one of the most important appointments ever made by the club , it has to work and the guys making the decisions are not pulling any trees up , which is a worry .

1 Like

Lets not spoil this very serious thread with silliness.

1 Like