DOF named today?

Apparently the hold up is over the company car Poms has offered a Ford on pcp and DOF X wants a Vauxhall

Jerry Sadowitz gets my vote then, with the added bonus of taking our mind off the football.

1 Like

So most are seeing this as a chance for LP to make a statement by appointing a quality DOF as he knows the natives are getting restless.So what happens if it’s a shocker of an appointment? One that we all go wow what a waste of time he’s going to be.

2 Likes

Usually the way with us.

1 Like

Simple for me, i will always be a fan because it was a big part of my life, but one thing i won’t stand for is being mugged off, so i would just be one of those fans that look for the result after the game on a saturday, instead of spending hundreds on watching them.

4 Likes

It is mate and that list whether it’s gossip or not is a bit too illustrious for our football club I’m afraid.Have we just had a cash injection or something?? because one you have to pay those kinds of names and two they will want money to spend on their selections sorry it’s not happening as far as I’m concerned It’s going to be a cheap yes man that will rummage around the the basement for cheap crap.

2 Likes

Fair play mate and I’m guessing there will be quite a few doing the same as you if it’s a poor appointment.

1 Like

Do you mean someone like Kwame Amperedu?

2 Likes

Absobloodylutely! The chances of us getting a ‘name’ on our board are as likely as us winning our last seven matches, scoring between 20 to 30 goals without conceding. we’re probably on 4th or 5th choice now after the best of the bunch cried off after seeing the salary & budget!

2 Likes

Same as the Clarke appointment mate,

He was. Not first or even. Second choice.

But as with every other appointment. Unless it’s made attractive to someone. You are always going to see your desired. Choice. Walk away , let’s hope. That’s not the case this time round, And a true statement of intent is sounded. With regards to this appointment

5 Likes

I wish I was wrong to mate I don’t take any pleasure in what I’ve just said,nothing would make me happier than to have a “named” DOF

Wonder if dosh waves these days?

S

aw him earlier on the broadway he never waved

12 Likes

I heard from a mate it’s Stuart watkiss who wants to return from Bangladesh

Could be, local lad connections with the Club and accustomed to working for a few rupees a week

Well worth a £ 10 punt

https://sportcareersagency.com/profile/stuart-watkiss-28753

Hope he brings a couple of decent chefs with him then :grin:

The person who told me has a certain degree of credibility

1 Like

Bonser ? :grin:

1 Like

Ha ha ha. No not spoken to Jeff or is it geoff recently

1 Like

But someone who I trust with some connexions.

1 Like