Recall him now ![]()
Great result against Top of the League
The commentators called his first touch exquisite at one point ![]()
Might do him the world of good…pleased for him.
Helped Draper
And me it would be great for us if he had a good run there and got some real confidence
Praise for DJT…

Could have won it at the end too, fantastic cross into the box.
He’s got the luck of the Irish ![]()
Delighted for young Doug Taylor after all the condemnation he received amongst some of our support, some of it spilled over and manifested itself to be quite vulgar. I think this move could be the making of him.
He’s got off to a good start I can’t wait to read on here in few months if we’ve got an option of a recall ![]()
The top team had 2 blokes sent off didn’t they?
I liked the look of Drogheda’s left winger number 24 Warren Davis,looks a class above, he’s only 19 as well
.
I thought Wogan looked ok in goal too. In fact Kearns for Shelbourne looked ok too.
Drogheda losing 2-1 in their derby against Dundalk but DJT just scored again. ![]()
Cracking header to be fair - found his level !!
Losing 4-1 now. Is that keeper in goal the one Stockport have signed?? They must have seen them coming he’s just let one more or less through his hands from 25 yards out

