Drogheda

But don’t forget, it is top of the league of Ireland

1 Like

What is their club badge all about? looks Turkish
Just looked, it is in honour of the help that the Ottoman empire gave to Ireland during the great famine

What channel are their games on?

League of Ireland tv

1 Like

DJT having a decent game, the commentators like him keep saying that he looks a player

2 Likes

He’s playing upfront on his own done ok so far tbf.

Cheers see if I can get it

There’s some dodgy looking sites when you google it. Make sure you get the official one.

3 Likes

I’ve got it mate HT now

No Franz Prerrot in the line up, someone suggested he was on our radar…….is he injured or could there be some truth in the rumour

Anything said on commentary ?

think he was sent off last game

Cheers I was getting worried then🫣

1 Like

Opposition down to 9 men now, drogheda penalty

1 Like

DJT taking it! :scream:

Bloody good penalty

4 Likes

Great penalty no messing about

4 Likes

I see the Shels keeper is Kearns, now there’s a name!

3 Likes

Earned me a nice £45 :wink:

10 Likes

He’s dreadful.

Got sent off last game, suspended.