Early Bird 23/24 Season Ticket Poll

Myself and my two grown up lads are not renewing. Its not the money for once, it purly the standard of football. Very little enjoyment in going at the moment,as we know midfield for last 7 years have been so defensive, seems like no desire to attack anymore, we will come to a few games im sure, but i just pray that walsall get rid of white, kinsella,comley,labadie,songo, and several others as they spoil the game with negative football

2 Likes

Sad thing is l, that after our best ever commercial deal & record season ticket sales, the club have failed to capitalise and now we’ll have even less budget next year.

1 Like

One step forward three steps back :wink:

1 Like

Not necessarily. Less sales very likely but creating larger revenue due to the increases. Unless sales are completely decimated which judging by comments on various forums they won’t be. I would say a decent majority are renewing even if it is through very gritted teeth.
Still a big missed opportunity though. Just a half decent run since Christmas with some attacking intent would have seen us comfortably top 10 with probably the vast majority taking the early bird.