Early Bird 23/24 Season Ticket Poll

How about a nailed on money spinner only £ 99 and also available with a NOFU training top for £ 199

2 Likes

It’s a definite no from me now.

2 Likes

We’ve decided we might get annual passes for Merlin attractions instead now i’m not renewing. Only a few quid more per month for a family of 4 and far more entertaining.

5 Likes

This dumbo got his yeserday.

8 Likes

:clown_face:

:joy:

3 Likes

Surely there’s a cooling off period… :wink:

5 Likes

They really are making harder to commit by the game.

I was going to get 3 (with the kids) but luckily we have seen sense.

3 Likes

Based on what I have seen today, the Club have also seen the latest pizz poor run of form and poor performaces, and based on the Poll above ( current standings are 40% will renew/21 % unsure ) there is a good chance that say 50% of the faithful will not be renewing and to counteract this they hiked have the prices so that those remaining will make up a good chunk of the lost revenue.

Smells of Gamble’s tactics

Please don’t make me feel any worse, I got mine opening day of the early bird … :man_facepalming: :joy:

2 Likes

Port Vale FC Announce Details for 2023/24 Season Tickets | News | Port Vale (port-vale.co.uk)

Scroll down and there’s a picture of a fan holding his Fail scarf upside down. From his face it’s obvious he’s thinking “those Club shop bastards, they’ve sold me a faulty scarf, the writings the wrong way up…”

1 Like

Comparable prices from last year, gone up by £10-£30.

1 Like

Good price structure and giving supporters reasonable amount of time to try to find money. Fair play to them

2 Likes

an update on this that the club are looking into various options to resolve this for me for next season and they are being really helpful as I appreciate their options are limited in this scenario but communication so far has been positive.

9 Likes

Knee jerk, post win season ticket renewal complete.

undertaker

1 Like

It’s a 100% no from me. Not even entertained the idea.

2 Likes

Could not of come at a worse time this second bad run of results.

I’ve renewed but totally understand fans that aren’t as it’s not been pretty this season has it, but I do feel the club and manager who as on the whole have had a real bad run with injuries, especially with our new signings and it seems to have gone on and on all season.

At the end of the day we need to perform on the pitch to keep old support and encourage new and the only way to do that is to have a decent team and to play entertaining football which we aren’t doing regularly enough, or at all.

We need to increase the season tickets to generate the extra revenue to BUY better players on better deals than we have been in the past and hopefully our new owners will get this .

If the new owners want to push our club to new levels of support and higher up in the football pyramid they need to prove we as a club are prepared to gamble a little bit more, not recklessly but a bit more than we as a club are used to, but this will need them to fund firstly and show willing before expecting us supporters to cough up.

We need to start building a promotion team by starting from the front i.e decent strikers followed by decent midfielders, these are the ones that win games and cost the most.

We need quality not quantity and I suppose that is what the price increases will be required to cover, if we don’t improve the player quality with price increases then the support will continually dwindle away.

4 Likes

My impression was that the price increases were necessary to all but stand still, but I may be wrong.