Early Bird 24/25

How much was a season ticket 5 , 10 and 20 years ago?

What’s the increase for ? :joy:

I can’t remember now. They stayed the same price for a long time though. The world is changing in general though, everything costs more at an increasingly quick rate.

There’s a thread somewhere on here from a last year that listed a load of prices. Might have been when last years early bird came out.

Definitely, in the last 24 hours I’ve had two delightful emails telling our phone contracts and broadband are going up. Can’t say I have that many money trees.

Football is expensive at all professional levels bearing in mind it was on the whole a working class sport past time. Not so much now unfortunately.

1 Like

Found it…

Adult in Upper:
2013: £315
2014: £322.50
2015: £330.50
2016: £339
2017, 2018: £347
2019, 2020, 2021: £340
2022: £357
2023: £380
2024: £400

3 Likes

Up £85 in 11 years, so an average of £7.73 a year.

League One football?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Less than a hundred pound increase in over 10 years isn’t bad.

2 Likes

Great to see the Brownhills Miner in there

1 Like

Love that video

1 Like

Pleasantly surprised, was expecting a bigger increase.

Reminded me of one we did the other year where part of the video showed a team scoring a late winner against us :rofl:

Different story this year, brilliant stuff.

Great to see and hear Tomo doing the voice over.

4 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t buy a season ticket after watching that is clearly a dingle! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

It would be great if the club could set an ambitious but achievable target for season ticket sales next season.

A commitment from the Board that once achieved, would yield something positive for the football club.

The laughable days of season ticket sales being ‘commercially sensitive’ are thankfully long gone.

Yep, about right for normal inflation, before you gave the figures I’d have said should’ve been between 25 and30% over those 8 seasons increases, starting from £315 as the base figure.

1 Like

Watched that video. Got me.

Sold the house and brought 700 season tickets.

I’ll show Mrs T the video later. She’ll understand.

22 Likes

Because they can still decent value though in fairness.