Early Bird 24/25

I’m renewing, it’s a very modest rise and in my opinion represents good value for money.

2 Likes

Cut of is usually July 31st if he is aged 17 on that day its the cheaper price if he is 18 by then it will be the higher price

1 Like

Trivela are tempting me to buy one next season despite a small increase. I’m seeing that they are improving things.

Great video too, Tomo is a great bloke!

16 Likes

Ver reasonable increase so i will be renewing mine and me lads season tickets, very happy with the work being done by Trivela and Sadler.

The promo video will capture the inner passion within the Walsall fan base excellent work by the club and most importantly Steve :clap:

4 Likes

My 92-year old dad wants to renew so I suppose that means I’ve got to as well. :laughing:

8 Likes

Blessed! :ok_hand::red_circle:

1 Like

Do it! :ok_hand:

And long may he do so

2 Likes

I’ll be renewing

1 Like

Definitely renewing. Genuinely believe we are building something. We have got a group of players who want to play for Walsall FC, I have already seen a few on social media saying they won’t get one with Sadler in charge which genuinely baffles me but hey ho everyone is entitled to their view.

Got to pay for my 5 year olds ticket this time and he won’t come every week to get the money back but for £23 I am not complaining, 1 Saturday afternoon out somewhere else would end up costing me a lot more than that anyway!

3 Likes

Pleased to see that the ridiculous increase for the blue pop lower last year seems to have been tacitly acknowledged by a minimal increase this year. It’s cost them a decent chunk of my cash this season.

They’ve got my business for next season as I think there’s definite signs of progress on the playing front. Helps that I’m officially an old git next year also.

4 Likes

Ditto, I qualify for the old git price too. See you at Bescot.

1 Like

I haven’t had one for years but with the direction Trivela seem to be taking us along with that video, I’m more tempted than I have been in a long time. I just don’t think I’d get to enough games to make it worth it. I have a 4 year old with disabilities so I’m just waiting on when the times right to take her with me and hopefully it’s something she enjoys as that will be my excuse to be going a lot more regularly again🤞I hope there’s another decent uptake this year, our support since dropping down into league 2 has been fantastic

5 Likes

Based on the Bank of England’s own inflation calculation, that £315 in Jan 2013 would now cost £420. So yep , those big rises in 2022/23 make it look worse than it actually is.

3 Likes

But we have gone down a division in that time so it is an inferior product, isn’t it?
My ST increased by 27% last year and another £20 this year which is 8.3%.

3 Likes

Still costs the same to stage an event for 5/6000 people wages may be a bit lower but I doubt it’ll be much.
Combined with inflation being high for the last three years.
Plus they were just catching up after the covid shenanigans last year. As per

1 Like

Just renewed.

With a far lighter heart than last season.

UTS

9 Likes

We’ve renewed. Has the green carpark has gone up from £70 to£90. I couldn’t remember how much we paid last year. I hope they resurface it and add lighting for the increase. Also they should guarantee we get a space.

You pay £70 and you aren’t guaranteed a space?

No £90 this year and hope we get on.