Emmanuel Osadebe

A shame you don’t enjoy the forum anymore. In its 25 year history - an amazing age for anything on-line - it has always ebbed and flowed. Posters come and go. Sign and resign which is all OK. Like life itself it revolves and evolves, sometimes for the better sometimes not.

Take care.

6 Likes

I didn’t think the pre contract agreements could be done domestically until a month before the contract expired?

The bloke is so thick he doesn’t actually realise the shite he’s posted.

Then again he can’t be thick with 25 letters after his name….

3 Likes

:rofl: All in the same post!

You’ve got to laugh.

2 Likes

Who’s Tara?

Indeed correct, although Gensanx hasn’t exactly got an accurate record when it comes to these matters…

No one did

People comment about it as sarcasm because of how ridiculous your initial statement claiming that a League 2 footballer who has had two, maybe three? good games in forty one this season is worthy of a place in the squad of a Premier League club.

He’ll be gone in 3 weeks and will end up in the Premier League yes, the Northern Premier League with Stafford Rangers, that’s his level.

2 Likes

Yep. Of all the things that are bullshit about that info, that is indeed one. No doubt he will be claiming it was just a joke any time soon.

Cannot see anything wrong there mate, you were there, you saw what happened, the second sentence was just an additional observation about our recruiting abilities…

That’s why I highlighted the bit about singling players out.

The easter bunny arrived

2 Likes

Did he sarcastically clap anyone today? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Just stick his tongue out by the look of it

1 Like

Guaranteed that Dhforever will be accusing him of “engineering a situation” here and that he’s inciting fans… Probably writing another email to the SLO now :rofl:

2 Likes

Tbf I didn’t think the brand of egg suited him best though

1 Like

It’s about time he successfully passed something. Or did he throw it about twenty yards past the person intended to receive it?

3 Likes

Are those the leftovers from our contract signing on bonuses that Paddy is giving out???

1 Like

Fck me he is abusing older fans one minute and grooming younger one’s with easter eggs the next :joy: :wink:

4 Likes

This time next year he’ll be giving out more expensive eggs to a lot more fans at Selhurst Park.

2 Likes

He’ll be asking them if they want to see some puppies next. :rofl:

Looking at some of the other photos the club have posted on Twitter, are those kids wearing tops to meet their heroes or are our players all looking younger these days? (I remember Nicky Featherstone and James Baxendale looking like they still belonged in short trousers :older_man:)

2 Likes