Errea

There’s a pair of thongs near where I live in West Yorks, Netherthong and Upperthong, plus a Thongsbridge.

Good job you haven’t got to find hard onn :joy:

2 Likes

Getting a ford transit from great haywood to little haywood was a challenge as well down some of those back lanes :laughing:

1 Like

Love those lanes, it’s one of the few rounds that has an untracked van…

1 Like

No problems there chief. First time every time

1 Like

If you are walking in the Northern Lake District fells you can always combine Little Cockup and Great Cockup.

I’ll chime in with: Tittensor (near Stone).
Always makes me smile when I see the road sign…

Anyway, back on-topic: Isn’t there supposed to be some Luke / WFC formal wear available from the club shop soon? Thought I saw something announced a few months back.

1 Like

Toya Wilcox…:open_mouth:…It’s a mystery to me…:grinning:…I’ll get my coat.

I fancied a bit of Toyah back in the day Sid😉

1 Like

It was Leslie Ash for me in those days. Both in one of my favourite Films…Quadrophenia

Many years ago worked in Ruyton of XI Towns in sakop.

And of course Cat and kittens lane near Featherstone , which is rather twee.

And not far from Ruyton is Knockin. They had a shop there, and of course it was known as The Knockin Shop. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I went to Pershore college of Horticulture There is also Wyre Piddle nearby

I have to laugh when passing through Toddington, because that was my wife’s maiden name :grin:

And i took a picture of @kshammer under that very sign when he was about 8 years old.

3 Likes

When I lived in Rushden up the road was Titty Ho where I bought a car from. In the other direction was Wollaston which had a road called Bell End. The road sign was forever getting nicked.

1 Like

Where have you seen that? @chunkster

There’s a place in Cornwall called Brown willy hill,probably named that because it’s a gay dogging site… :grinning:

My mate Chris is his best mate, and doing the electrics at his house, and Luke told him.

It was a comment from someone in the know. I recall it.