Exeter City (A) - Tue 2nd March, 7pm

Yes, I would go with that except I might still go 442.

I think White played well on Saturday and is a better full back than Norman. Norman is good at running at defenders and is better at right midfield, if he can be persuaded not to be a second right back.

We may not have a fit left back of course and we cannot put Sadler there as we have no cover in the centre, unless White goes there with Norman at RB.

7 defensive based players including Roberts
Reid debut - just chucked in.

No idea what formation this will mean!

All four fullbacks in the starting lineup?

Sinclair in, with Perry and Vincent on the bench?

palmface gif

1 Like

Can only imagine 5 at the back, Norman RB and Melbourne LB.

O.M.G he’s certainly learned from DC with his team selection. That team will not create a chance :see_no_evil:

1 Like

3-4-3 I would imagine.

That selection is downright bizarre

1 Like

Yeah or that.

Perry having a well deserved rest.

1 Like

Well you certainly cant second guess him.
I mean…for someone like Reid making his debut he needs everything settled around him really to have any chance of making a impression.
Very odd.

Bizarre is a very kind way of describing it!!! I can only think that the club feel there is no chance of relegation so lets experiment!!!

Its obviously the double pentagram formation. Hope I haven’t put the hex on it though.

1 Like

Wow is this worse than DC’s reign? Good to see Melbourne back after his incident before the last match,not sure whether to pay now that’s literally what that line ups done to me!

How about White, Sadler, Melbourne as a backline 3, with CCM and Norman as wingbacks.

Bates and Sinclair as the dynamic duo just in front of the CBs, leaving Wright, Reid and Lavery as a mobile front 3 to give their defence something to think about (like “What the ■■■■ do they think they’re doing”)?

1 Like

What is this madness? Even less creativity, we can’t score goes yet whack in every defensive mixed player we have and wing back crazy! Different team and formation every match under Dutton? Looks pure desperation for me rather than clever tactics.

He’s put the squad list on the wall and thrown some darts at it , hasn’t he, to see what comes out to pick that side😯

I think you have it about right although I would swop CCM and Melbourne.

1 Like

I presume DC left the team selection bingo machine in his office with a pack of AA batteries and our new esteemed leader just couldn’t help fire it up.

3 Likes