Exeter City (H) 17th October, 3pm

Love to see it

That was worth a tenner!! :joy:

2 Likes

A fair result in my opinion. Nurse Mom. UTS

Still undefeated, which is good news. Not the best game but not a bad result against a good side.

4 Likes

Disappointing not to win but clean sheet will give the dodgy defence a boost. Limiting a top 7 team to just two shots on goal was alright in my book.

Onto Bradford which will be another tough test given their result today.

2 Likes

Poor game , with a draw being a fair result.

However the tempo was set through starting Sinclair and Kinsella in the middle. Oh and I have absolutely no idea what Lavery brings to this team.

Nurse mom by a country mile.

2 Likes

Meh. Uninspiring and I know I bang on about it but I really just donā€™t get not bringing in a starting 11 quality right winger and putting Holden in the middle. It was obvious last season. In Clarkeā€™s own words ā€œPlaying Holden out on the right was doing the lad a bit of a disserviceā€.

That said, still unbeaten in games that matter. I rate Exeter so not the worst point. Fingers crossed Gordon isnā€™t out for too long and then this side has a real chance.

D.C. should be pleased that he stopped Exeter with the defensive line up.

Would like to see a bit more confidence from him. Lots of draws at the minute.

Iā€™m just disappointed. Good team to not concede much, but at the same time not to offered much in attack. Only positive clean sheet. Rest to forget.

1 Like

Didnā€™t do much going forward.

Big ask for Adebayo to play loan striker role.

But reasonably solid in defence.

So overall OK ish.

Scarr would have been my man of the match with a 7.

Sixes for everyone else. Was that sort of game.

1 Like

Defence is a bit shaky so I guess get them a bit of confidence first and then build it up to attacking teams

1 Like

Watching paint dry would have been more exciting than that!

2 Likes

In that case get it live streamed and charge people Ā£10 to watch it, youā€™ll be made!

The best goals per game ratio last season, solid link up and hold up play and an assist in the week?

1 Like

I canā€™t say Iā€™m happy with a point, but overall it was a fair result from two good teams.
Wa werenā€™t really at the races today as we have been recently, very few chances created and weā€™re still unbeaten.
The full backs did well as did the centre backs, nobody was outstanding, special mention for Eliā€™s work rate and how much better he holds up the ball.
We need to turn these draws into wins with a little more quality.

Donā€™t give me that rubbish mate , heā€™s been poor.

Didnā€™t say he hasnā€™t been, but I do see what he brings to the side. Players have bad runs.

Wellā€¦we didnā€™t lose.
Thatā€™s about it really.
Onwards and upwards.
UTS

2 Likes

Nothing between the teams in this league

4 points separate the top 12 teams after 6 games

Just wish Daryl would be a little braver and go for it at home

For example kinsella and Sinclair not in the same team at home

Pleased we are unbeaten

Yep, if Guthrie is being saved for Tuesday then Bates has to start and similarily Kins and Sinclair rotating.

Hopefully thatā€™s one thing DC has learnt from today.