Exeter City (H) 17th October, 3pm

3-0 to the saddlers and play them off the park in the process.

The way weā€™ve attacked lately this could happen.We will stuff someone. Hope its Exeter

But what about the way weā€™ve defended lately :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I am confident we will this. I shall wear my lucky pantsā€¦

2 new boys playing ???

Proper wierd watching highlights of last season and seeing a crowd at the Bescot!

This was last game before lockdown:

Loved Gordonā€™s run for the 3rd, will be a big miss but Adebayo enjoyed playing v them last season.

1 Like

I have been wearing my lucky pants since the first game of our unbeaten run.

4 Likes

Iā€™m also going for a Desmond 2-2.
Exeter will be strong opposition, capable of scoring against weak, or mistake ridden defences.
Still looking forward to DCā€™s team lottery though.

Thatā€™s one reason to be grateful that weā€™re not allowed in the stadium. You must be stinking the place out by now if youā€™ve had them on that long. :rofl: :poop:

2 Likes

3-1 to us.

Crowdfunding to help Walsall Football Club through the Covid-19 Behind Closed Doors situation on JustGiving for any donations of pies, pints, tickets, goals scored, whatever it might be

Thanks for all the help so far :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve taken the plunge and paid my 10 squid to attempt to watch in ifollow for the first time! As I am having to isolate at the moment, got nothing better to do!!
Iā€™d love it to be a repeat of the 3-1 in March!! I have a feeling weā€™re going to draw though,1-1 or 2-2. We will create chances and score, just canā€™t see us keeping a clean sheet.

1 Like

They are a bit crispy.

There are some questions here.

1. Do you take them off between matches?
  2. Do you have to sleep in them?
  3. Do you also have a rule that they canā€™t be washed until we lose.
  4. Or do you rip/cut them up when we do lose?

I hope for a win, but I donā€™t like that stat, weā€™re unbeaten. It can have some detrimental effect. Cleansheet yes, another mistake in defence no.

3-1 Adebayo 2 Guthrie 1

Social distancing must come easy to you then :joy:

2 Likes

I only posted for comedy effect. Iā€™ll have you all know that I change my under crackers once a week whether I need to or not.

However, I do wear red socks on matchdays for luck. (True). :smile:

I used to have some lucky red socks, but they were worn and washed so much they became pink, and they wore out as well.
Did us proud for a while though, kept us up in 2002. :smiley:

1 Like

Mrs DS buys me a pair for the start of the new season. Usually Pringle cuz weā€™em posh.

2 Likes

The iFollow stream is now live.