Exeter City (H) Mar 7th, 3pm

Hope that doesn’t Come back to haunt us. Great start.

1 Like

Should be two. Looking very good so far.

1 Like

I think we’re gelling.

2 Likes

That was miss of the season …
Hope it won’t bite us later.

Yes, Adebayo would have been proud of that one.

2 Likes

Norman having a good half so far

…so is McDonald

2 Likes

Ahhhh

Now Scarr heads over from 8 yards

Hardly an attacking formation, think he was more interested in nullifying the opposition, but never mind, it’s turned out nice again…so far, lets hope we don’t repeat our away performance at their place.

Of course it’s an attacking formation :rofl:

City play 4-2-3-1 with that negative manager Pep Guardiola…

4 Likes

Our problem all season has been consistency. The question for me is whether we can maintain that performance in the second half.

I think that’s the best half of football we have played this season.

3 Likes

Very good first half, let’s hope second will be at least the same, if not better.

1 Like

Great half

Best I’ve seen from Guthrie.

1 Like

Really enjoyed that first half, should be 3-0 up. I’m still not used to this, enjoying watching the Saddlers. Let’s hope we can put in a couple more in front of the home end. Great to see the community stand looking nearly full, we need to follow up the great first half to tempt them back. Just feeling so positive at the moment, hoping we can finish this season strong and batter everyone next season.

Best perfomance of the season for me so far. Totally bossed the game and should be 3 up against a team aiming for automatic promotion. 4-2-3-1 gets the best out of this squad and makes us a real threat going forward.

You’re right. Three of our biggest issues to overcome here; paying for missed chances, not conceding early in the second half, and a 90 mins performance.

I don’t think Exeter will play as poorly second half.

1 Like

Not hugely surprised. If you can go 3 up v them in the away game there won’t be much fear factor in the home game.

Pring. Again.

And there we go.

It had to come, after all they are in auto position.
Will we now pay for not scoring easy chances again?

1-1 fired in by Bowman