Expectations for the upcoming season

Top ten is my expectation, maybe in the playoffs. Flynn managed to polish last season’s squad from relegation contenders to 12th place, so I would expect an improvement on that. 7th or better is a bonus.

Expectations are higher at the moment with the whole football club with all the goings on behind the scenes .
Always get a buzz around this time with the prospect of what the future holds for our club and can we turn a few pigs ears into silk purse and get a genuine promotion push . ( not saying we have signed any this time :crossed_fingers:)
We have signed a good few so far but fingers crossed we are going to sign at least one good striker and it needs to be done asap for the club to reap extra revenue from the buzz of those signings for the early bird extension before it closes.

1 Like

I have started with those same expectations for the last 55 years, and it nearly always ends up the same :sob:
:joy: :wink:

3 Likes

Top 6 but with decent striker’s who’s knows

1 Like

When does the early bird extension finish ? I thought it already had.

I think it is thursday? So expect Rooney and Bale Wednesday :laughing:

Imagine the increase in sales if the owners pulled that off, plus the interest from the press. Perhaps they should find extra American investors who would supplement their wages.

2 Likes

30th of this month so a marquee signing would be good business in my eyes.

1 Like

As Chris Nicholl said to the players on his first day ‘I want promotion, I want promotion, I WANT PROMOTION’