FA Cup Draw - Round 1

A significant upgrade on Sutton then. Half as much bigger in terms of capacity and seats.

I thought so the mrs said rewind it and itā€™ll say I said Iā€™m sure they never mentioned it.

Yes top of the league

1 Like

Very lovely place. Had a few days there in the middle of a skiing holiday in Whistler. Vanvouver that is not KL.

1 Like

I was about to dust my skiā€™s off then devastated doesnā€™t do my feelings justice.

3 Likes

KL? Another interesting place!

Won National league North 2019/20.

The bit in KL with his statue is quite interesting. ( Vancouver founded by ā€˜Gassy Jackā€™ who came from Hull - something I had not known until seeing his statue in Gastown)

1 Like

More appropriately called grasstown when we went as there there was a distinct aroma.

2 Likes

Plenty of beans then Mr Taggart on the Friday night.

Oh well another season without a cup run

To be honest under Matt I fancy us under the previous clown not so much.

1 Like

Itā€™s always non league away ties that are on the box @Scooby2167 genuinely think ours might make it. That or the Sudbury v Colchester game.

Canā€™t wait for this!

1 Like

Kingā€™s Lynn have 1 point from their 6 home league games so far. We really must win this.

Kingā€™s Lynn is an interesting one. I work with a Kings Lynn fan oddly, and he was telling me the owner ploughed a lot of money in to get them up to the National League - not entirely sure what the story is now but obviously they appear to be struggling this season.

Also their attendances are poor for that level, this season their home gates have been (not including yesterday):

2663 (Southend with most of those)
1806 (Chesterfield with at least 50%)

They also play in Blue and Yellow :nauseated_face:

Decent draw. Somewhere abit different and much better than a boring League 1 club at home.

2 Likes

It would be nice mate and they may see it as a bit of an upset I guess,they arenā€™t that many places below us in the whole pyramid is the sad truth.

Happy with the draw. Should be a good away day. Would expect good numbers to make the trip and a relatively safe passage to Round 2.