FA cup

That would be the same for me if they put the fust team out Sid

1 Like

I remember going to a Whitley Bay away game many years ago in the NPL at Chorley.
Won 3-1, and their keeper was a bit fat (he was an ex league keeper but I can’t remember his name) and took some stick. At the end of the game he came onto the terraces and a scrap ensued with his tormentors and he got the living ■■■■ kicked out of him.
We wern’t allowed in the clubhouse and ended up straight on the bus and in the pub down the road.

I think they’ve done a bit better in the long run!

Depends on the manager really. Mourinho will probably play 8-9 internationals v Marine. He dosen’t have to but he’s always put out good line ups in the cups compared to many other managers. Gareth Bale would be out there if he wasn’t half dead atm.

Just had a look back to the Chelsea team that played Walsall and it had Terry, Gary Cahill, Ivanovic Ramires= and Falcao all starting so pretty decent line up that night.

1 Like

Think I’ve just seen the houses you speak of on the beeb mate :+1:t2:

Crawley 1-0 up good for them 23rd richest club in league two according to one of their representatives at half time.

1 Like

Make that 2-0 Crawley!

Crawley Town manager pre game:

We play 4-4-2, at this level you don’t need to be too complicated and we play a system the players understand.

5 Likes

Solid in a 4-4-2 resolute attacked with pace all know what their doing must be wonderful to see.

I don’t see that ever catching on. :laughing:

3 Likes

Just like a cup competition that runs beyond October/November I mean what’s all that about??

I know, the modern game is something I don’t think I will ever understand.

I know where you are coming from. I’m adaptable if not a little cynical, but if ever they start playing with a ball without a lace then that’s me finished.

The players don’t even use Brylcreem nowadays and Dubbin is a thing of the past. Walsall don’t play in claret and blue and where the heck did Fellows Park go? Bah humbug!

:flushed::flushed:
You’ll be telling me next that some greedy fiddling ■■■■, pretending to be our number 1 fan, stole all of our assets and made a fortune for himself, whilst our beloved club went into terminal decline (alledgedly).

2 Likes

No that will never happen, we won’t be so saft. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Guess what …

1 Like

Don’t moan. Our cup run lasted 39 minutes this year!

1 Like

Chorley v Wolves. Just like the 80s but in 40 years time, every Dingle you meet won’t be able to tell you they were there.

2 Likes

How are you doing that killer? Have you paid for an iFollow pass?

1 Like