FA cup

It’s a good point mate any useful players at marine @P.T ? I know many on here watch or even go to lower league games be interesting to see if anyone has a name or two to look out for.

1 Like

At that level, the quality is like Walsall just now on steroids. You see the odd flash of potential which makes you understand why they get a few quid for playing, but you also see a fair bit of flawed technique that makes you understand why they aren’t earning more.

Not surprisingly the two lads I’d pick out have been at league clubs. In fact Mo Touray, a wide front man, is loan from Salford and you can tell he has a bit of time and guile that others don’t. He’s the only one I’d genuinely suggest could do a job in the league and I guess the fact that Salford have him loaned out suggests they too might harbour hopes. The other player I like is Neil Kengni, another forward who looks very good until faced with the goal! Reminds me of Ollie Kearns in that respect!

1 Like

They were the best. There was one Goalie gaffe where he simply says, “Now, you’ve got to feel sorry for this goalie. You know why?..Because he’s ■■■■!”

Cracks me up every time

2 Likes

Watching Chorley v Derby we would beout of our depth in the National League on this performance.

What’s it on?

Ignore me BT Sport I don’t pay for that I pay enough out to sky bloody sports as it is watching Lincoln vs Peterborough myself.

Should have got the firestick set up scoob, it’s a good game, i am watching it on UK Turks :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Is that Charlie Cooper bloke still playing for them? :laughing:

My brothers got it as I said and we are all following rules so not seen him yet when I get it I will DM you for some channels that are no doubt not available to everyone :wink:

1 Like

http://www.hesgoal.com/
They are all on here if you watch on laptop.

1 Like

Nice one here’s one from me :beer: obviously it’s a virtual one but it’s the thought that counts.

1 Like

Have Derby made wholesale changes or are Chorley in the wrong league 2-0 really!!

1 Like

It’s Derby’s kids. The first team are isolating cos of covid.

2 Likes

Ah makes sense I don’t look above league two football these days hence not knowing the Derby situation.

For this round the FA Cup has joined forces with the Papa Johns Trophy…

2 Likes

Would have been nice to still have some interest in a cup competition like so many other teams fans today but DC put pay to that.

I didn’t know cup competitions were even played in January. I thought they were an August to November type of thingy. Interesting concept though to play them in the second half of a season, maybe it will catch on.

2 Likes

Watching southend v barrow must be bored.

Looking at port vale a great example of a team not playing for the manager

I really feel privileged to have seen some brilliant cup runs/giant killings over the past 40-50yrs,it used to be a fairly regular occurrence at one time. Nowadays you’re extremely lucky if you play a premier league side if there is more than one or two faces that you recognise.

3 Likes