Face masks

I have emailed the club to see what is happening.

They are still trying to get the printing done in China so a few delays … :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had a reply to say they were shipped out yesterday.

From the looks of one opened above it looks like they are sending them out as signed for. I am shocked, genuinely something that under JB wouldn’t have happened I’m sure.

Well I’ll wear it as needed but from my antibody test result, it looks like I’ve had the virus already. Hopefully have a bit of immunity now but they can’t guarantee you cannot get it again. I think we all have had it as my daughter came back from Italy the day before the lock down there. If you get a total loss of taste and smell( not just like when you have a cold or blocked sinuses) then I would say it’s more than likely to be covid. Thankfully I didn’t follow official advice at the time and go into work, dread to think of the consequences.

2 Likes

Had to go to the Manor last week for an angiogram, and they were handing out free masks at the door, but the nurses were moaning like ■■■■ because they were coming from China :laughing:

1 Like

They are also finding many of these are counterfeit , brilliant isn’t it they are even trying to make money out of the crisis they have caused

1 Like

They were complaining that they smelt of cat pee :man_facepalming:

I made my own using crazy cat print material. Smells lovely of fabric conditioner.

Was that cat … or bat?

2 Likes

:astonished: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve received mine today and I must admit I think it is very good. To me the quality is fine and it fits well.

2 Likes

Yes same here. Pleasantly surprised by the quality!

1 Like

Have they got any available at the moment.

Some new ones in stock (although not from the online store as claimed - still saying insufficient stock if you try and buy one that way).

1 Like

Get yourselves a snood from Issa, Comfortable, washable, And. Will last way longer guaranteed and available for immediate dispatch. Use link below if interested

image|690x489

1 Like

I’ve got one on order

They will start being posted out towards end of the week mate

It’ll be over by then.

2 Likes

I ordered the new white face mask this morning but the logging in wouldn’t recognise my account.