Fans asked not to use social media to criticise the club

As said haters will hate. Your views are yours and I respect them, If you are waiting for me to enter into a slanging match with you. You are going to be bitterly disappointed.

:joy: fair enough. Some supporters group :man_shrugging: Iā€™ve tried to, respectfully and without insult, explain why some fans are alienated by your organisation but you canā€™t even open your ears to that, anyone that disagrees is just a hater. Straight out the Trump play book that one.

Independent saddlers supporters association.

To answer your question. Issa will represent. Any supporter of Walsall fc. If they. Are requested to do so, This is done by putting any concerns, or questions. To the board of Walsall football club that is brought to Issa. By any supporter be them a member of Issa or not

This representation will. be done via our. Lines of communication. That are afforded to us by the board of Walsall football club

Any question / concern. brought-to issa by any fan. Will be put to Walsall football club in itā€™s entirety
And any answer furnished. By Walsall football club will be relayed back to. The fan in question

Issa do not represent the. Fan base. As. In one unified voice, We are an organisation. Who alongside others. Offer a platform. That if wished any fan can voice. There concerns. Or even offer praise. Through in relation to Walsall football club.

We hope this answers your question. Or any concern you may have

Not one representative of any of our supporters group have ever approached me for my opinion on any club related issues.

They donā€™t speak for meā€¦

4 Likes

Quite.

Youā€™re about 4 hours and numerous insults too late for the official response to a selected part of a wider point. Thanks for the info either way though. Good to know.

You asked the question. Less than ten mins ago and received an immediate answer to your concern / question

And I thanked you for the info. The rest is still outstanding and after the aforementioned 4 hours of ā– ā– ā– ā–  flinging and nonsense.

Unless you have any other specific questions. Iā€™ll bid you good day. As. Iā€™m off out and wonā€™t be able to pick. Up your message until I return home And wouldnā€™t want you to think I was ignoring you.

None at all other than the general points Iā€™ve already stated.

1 Like

I will stop complaining on social platforms as soon as Trump does on Twitter!

3 Likes

Dont think this infighting is very helpful. These are troubled times and it would be good if we could pull together and just support our club.

5 Likes

We all need a hug donā€™t we?

The just giving page is near Ā£5k. Be brilliant to get over the line in the next few days.

The club needs us all right now. Yesterdayā€™s comms were silly and misjudged but no more.

And nobody will ever be the voice of Walsall fans. It is impossible. We are the original ā€œstart a fight in an empty roomā€ brigade. It is great that we do have a few groups who have corralled a enough people within their individual tents to make a significant difference. Even within those groups there will be differences of opinion. It is what we are. It is who we are.

And if anybody disagrees Iā€™ll see them outside Andyā€™s chippy after the match.

10 Likes

I have thought for some time that ISSA would be far better served with someone other than DH as the spokesperson.
I have no doubt that DH has the best intentions, that he loves our club, and is the driver behind some fantastic stuff, but in the PR and comms department, then possibly there may be better alternatives such as Blazing. Donā€™t take offence DH, itā€™s meant as constructive criticism.

Let Blazing handle it and you concentrate on raising the money, which seems to be what you excel at :+1:

5 Likes

Fans say stuff in the heat of the moment on social media all fans not just ours this is just silly and not needed.

2 Likes

Prior to this stupid release yesterday there was no infighting, congratulations to the club for stirring things up :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

6 Likes

None taken whatsoever mate.

1 Like

I will always say how I feel and where itā€™s justified I will always criticise players who deserve it,playing the game you love and getting paid for doing so is a massive privilege as far as Iā€™m concerned so if your slacking your getting it with both barrels.Players need to grow a pair and shut me up by showing me on a pitch and proving my criticism as being wrong canā€™t take the heat get out the kitchen simples.

2 Likes

@Dhforever tends to wear his heart on his sleeve where his beloved Saddlers are concerned :wink:

2 Likes

Does anyone personally know the support liaison chap?

I mean the guy no harm or malice by any means, but where does Walsall pull these people from and whatā€™s the criteria? Was the role advertised? The club needs drive, passion, and inspiration in such a pivotal role.

It feels like heā€™s propped awake in that video. I just feel the club still really misses the point with roles like this.

I hope he proves me wrong of course, but Iā€™m not filled with confidence that heā€™s going to make much difference.