Fans asked not to use social media to criticise the club

Can you remind me again how much you raised for the NHS during the 1st wave, and how much of your own time you put in to look after Chris Nicholl, it’s easy to criticise others when you do ■■■■ all yourself to help others, so shut your mouth and grow up and by the way i’m 60.

1 Like

What the ■■■■ has the NHS got to do with this? I supported how I’ve always done, by working flat out, not taking any government hand outs, and by paying my taxes. There was an argument that pledging money to the NHS is actually reductive because it means the government get off Scot free for tying its hands behind its back and cutting it to within an inch of its life. But like I say, that’s ■■■■■■■ irrelevant.

If you’d bothered to read, you’d see I commended their charitable endeavours. That’s not the issue here. So no, I won’t shut my mouth. And I didn’t ask your age, because it’s ■■■■■■■ irrelevant too.

1 Like

It’s easy when you don’t put your head above the parapet to criticise others and i’m not a ISSA committee member, just someone who supports others that go out of their way to help others and do good for the benefit of their fellow supporters. You think of yourself as clever ■■■■ who hides behind a computer board, i can tell you this all you are is a little child that needs to grow up and if your an example for your kids god help them when they grow up.

You have zero knowledge of things I support. You plucked two examples out of thin air, one irrelevant, one already acknowledged. I choose what I support to as well. This has nothing, zero, nada, zilch, to do with charity. Doing charitable things does not make you immune to criticism. Jimmy Saville did a lot of charity. Donald Trump still does …

Says the 60 year old man insulting people from behind a keyboard. I’m damn proud of my kids and some ■■■■ on a message board has no bearing on my ability as a parent whatsoever. If you want to get personal DM and I’ll tell you to ■■■■ off there too.

In response to the actual topic: I’ve outlined my problems with ISSA. I’ve responded to the fair and unfair responses by its representatives and no shouting about charity will change my opinion. Sorry.

4 Likes

Hit a nerve have i child, Adios you Mexican Gerbil :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and any time you feel like a drink before a game when we are back to normal pop in the railway club. Adios

Yeah, amazingly, when you drag somebodies kids into something, it hits a nerve :man_shrugging: It does always make me laugh though when people bring up the name I chose as if I’ll be offended by it :joy:

Take it to PM please, guys…

I’ve said what I need to.

Intrigued about the slo role. Have we always had one? if so who was it before? How do you get to become the slo is it advertised or are you hand picked by the club?

Putting aside any issues. Some seem to have in relation to Issa Others are asking wether club had comited to the dd scheme. Or not

Below is a copy of a post put out by Issa immediately after our last meeting. Had been held with a senior official of Wfc

I think it’s fair. To say that. Myself. And two other Issa committee members who attended said meeting. Where all of the same. Opinion, that everything was sorted. And as stated we where just awaiting. Club to furnish us with an account number

Again we reiterate. We have no problems with club not. Wanting to do it, it’s just the manor in which it was pulled. Surely. It should have been. Made clear from the off it wasn’t possible from the beginning not after. Two different meetings. . . You will also see the s l o commented on it at the time,

Again as soon as we was made. Aware it was not going to happen. We asked those who had comited to it to back the

Wsfc. Crowd funded instead,

So I think for the few who are saying. Issa are in it for themselves are. Being a little harsh.

I think any one. From any fan group. Who dedicates there time and effort To try and make a difference. That Being In it for themselves. Is an idiotic comment to have aimed at them And is a million miles from the truth

As our actions prove we. Can and in fact do. Work harmoniously along side other groups. Wherever possible. As at the end of the day we all follow the same team. And want what’s best. For good of wfc and it’s fan base

As said previously Issa have received an apology. From slo and I think I’m correct in saying that other fan groups have done also, Explaining. his recent post was not aimed. At any group , But was. Directed to I’ll informed. Comments being made by a minority. Of people. On social media. Who. Where making I’ll informed comments. Just like some have on here. Especially as said the idiotic ones about. People being in it for themselves Which has to be the most I’ll informed comment of them all

Independent saddlers supporters association.

Ref direct debit. / standing order scheme

Issa today had a great meeting with the club where the nuts and bolts of the above scheme where discussed

We are now awaiting the club to furnish us with a dedicated. Account number and. Sort code. Which Alex from wfc. is. Hopefully going to sort ASAP

Once sorted fans will be able to set up a direct debit/ standing order Starting from as little as a pound With no upper limit

We have many pledges from fans wishing to do this long term
With pledges ranging from. £1. To in excess of £100. Per month
You can also use same set. Of numbers to make. One of donations of any amount wished, And. An Issa committee member has pledged the first £200. To get it up and running. Alongside his monthly direct debit , So please. If you can commit to this please do so. If only our season ticket holders. Committed to a pound per week it would generate a minimum of 8k per month

As soon as I have the nominated account details we will put them out

Issa then brought two ideas to table that. Club are very interested in implementing and could easily. Within a week. Raise in excess off. 30 k after costs. for club if season ticket holders. Thought it was a good idea and brought into it

The idea was as follows. Any season ticket holder if. Interested would make a one of payment of £20. To club, In return. There allocated seat. Would then have a. Vinyl sticker attached to the back of it. With a short inscription, For example mine would say.
Dave. ( Olly ) Beckett Dh forever. Each fan could specify there own inscription. ( non abusive lol. ). They wanted on there seats
I know people will say but we can’t use them, But this situation will end at some point and your. Seat and chosen inscription will be waiting for you when it does but that immediate cash. Injection of 30 k. Would be a massive lifeline to club.

We also asked if a memory seat section could be created in a section of the ground where no season ticket seats. Where present, Of which any fan could have a seat. Dedicated to a loved one who had passed. Etc, Again paying a one off £20 to do so. Not only would this be a chance to honour and remember a lost loved one. But again financially aid club, Again I’d immediately take two seats in memory of my father and brother in law ad I’m sure there’s many others this would appeal to

Alongside many ex players who have been in touch offering me there help we are going to hold a football match. That will, feature. Many ex saddlers at the railway club. ,playing against. A West Midlands all stars. Team. the size of the outside football venue has already been accessed and. Could accommodate. Over 200 fans to watch the game at £5 each. So 1 k raised there. , straight away

We would then on the night have an after game VIP ticket only event. Where one hundred. Tickets priced at £25. Would be sold
We have to restrict it to 100 as that is the. Maximum railway could hold. Whilst having six to a table snd meeting all, current vivid guidelines. But obviously this could be subject to change. 2.5 k
In ticket sales. The night would. Consist of a question and answer session.with the ex saddlers. Who had. Taken part in the game earlier. There would also be an auction and. Raffle. On the night. So can easily see. 5k being raised.

The planning for the game above is well under way. And I’d thank the ex players who are on board with this for there offers of help.
There are dome huge ex saddler greats. Committed to this
And we be seeking commercial sponsorship. For each saddler involved. From local businesses and our commercial partners if they are able to do so. And every penny raised will go to Walsall football club. From this event. One which Walsall football club will. Will support in any way they can

The above are just a few things. Issa are planning and actively working on at this point in time , in order to help club get through this situation. The best we can. , But as always. We can’t do it without. you the fans help. , but together we can and will make a difference. Our club needs us more. Than ever

We thankWalsall football club. For giving us the opportunity to sit. down and put forward our proposals. And it seems they are keen. To see them implemented And Issa will continue to work hand in hand with club And invite other fan groups to be part of. Our ideas. If they wish to so,

So for now keep an eye out for those bank details which will be put out there ASAP. As will. Details of our planned. Football match. And ex player evening

2 Likes

Is this you speaking as an individual, or an official Issa statement?

1 Like

The message from SLO too this topic says it all really dont it

:roll_eyes:

My thoughts as an individual. With a copy of an issa statement put out at the time.

The statement copied is for information only to those who have asked. What was discussed and agreed etc at said meeting.

I never said the whole operation is for that purpose. On the contrary, I have praised some of your endeavours. There’s a difference between that and some of your actions being self motivated.

In fact, the football match, when safe, is another fantastic idea using your influence for good. And I’d willingly pledge something to your DD appeal, or the WSFC one. I’ll keep my eye out for the details or if @simon has already set one up on that front?

2 Likes

So can you clarify what the we’s and ours are referring to( not just within the quoted statement)? You can see why it might be confusing.

1 Like

More my style of writing mate. As I’ve freely admitted. I’m not the best
But as said. Grammar spelling may sometimes be. Incorrect but content. correct

Good point EN. There was a magic little window of time where Dale Moon really pushed us forward in this space, Dan Mole was engaging on Twitter and it looked like we were cracking this. Made easier of course because on the pitch things were pretty good at that point.

What we have now is Leigh who is in a completely different stratosphere to Bonser in engagement but then we have this void beneath him especially on Social Media because as great as Leigh is, he is no Darragh Mcanthony or Andy Holt.

So it’s us lot second guessing and taking scraps of information and being left to wildly interpret them. And as I say above, I think we, especially those of us significantly in the hole financially to Walsall FC just now, are looking for hugs rather than insinuated telling off.

3 Likes

As said mate anyone who was willing to donate to our idea we are now urging to support the
One up and running, set up by the Wsfc lads.

Fair enough, I’ll be doing so.

:+1:t3:

4 Likes