Fans asked not to use social media to criticise the club

I’d have said that was pretty clearly you speaking on behalf of ISSA. If you’re finding it so difficult to separate the personal from your ISSA role, why not take the advice from yesterday , and have a separate account for official ISSA announcements?

2 Likes

I have here. A signed squad shirt. And a signed pair of Milan,s boots. Here which can be auctioned of on this site with all proceeds going to the Wsfc. Appeal

Reserve price of £50. If rob can set this up. With an auction timeframe etc, as soon has he informs me who winning bidder is they can collect them from me

Boots would make a cracking Christmas gift for any. Young saddler out there.

He was speaking on behalf of ISSA when that quote you use was posted. It was a copied post from previous.

That quote is after the official quote. There’s obviously confusion, if it needs all this clarification.

1 Like

Sorted, cheers.

1 Like

If you took time to read my response mate to your initial question,
You would see I clearly said it was a copy of an issa. Statement released at time

The intro as again explained. Where my thoughts.

Appreciate that :clap:t3:

1 Like

Hi mate, DM me if you’re sure that’s OK?

think that was the most annoying thing about the statement from the SLO. It took away one of the main points of the post I put up which was to encourage people who felt they could to support Robs fundraiser.

The post was put up with the best of intentions, and fully explained the situation.

Rob has posted the link above for those who would like to donate.

So where in that post does the official statement end?

1 Like

Yes rob set it up mate I’ll get pics over to you later mate more than happy for you to have them,
Was donated to me to be used as a fundraiser so. This is the perfect opportunity. To let someone have chance to own them whilst helping club

1 Like

Very good point. Maybe I’ve had my head buried in the sand but I wasn’t aware there was anything in place at the moment and reading their statement you could be forgiven for thinking there wasn’t.

Luckily our fans seem to want to give the money to the club whether they like it or not. Profoundly stupid from the club. A statement, by the way, they may have apologised for but was still included in the news letter they sent out received at 12:07 today :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It begins where it says Independent Saddlers Supporters Association and ends at the end.

I think in the initial meetings there were clearly some crossed wires and assumptions made both by the club and ISSA.

I assume when ISSA have raised large sums of money in the past it’s then been transferred to the clubs account. So I would also assume that when there was talk of providing bank account details the club thought this was going to be a similar thing where ISSA would forward a monthly large sum of what was raised by DDs. Which is why they agreed to it.

Then at the later meeting it became clear that what ISSA and the club were thinking didn’t match up so they said it wasn’t possible to do it that way.

Of course the other possibility is that ISSA were dealing with monkeys who agreed to something thinking it could be done and then went up to the organ grinders who pointed out it’s not actually as simple to put in place so they then had to backtrack.

It’s not clear , to put it mildly is it? Especially as the earlier bit was referring to people as " idiotic." People shouldn’t have to sift the personal from the official.

1 Like

Steve your second theory. Is. The right one. Although not being critical. After the event we made it clear from the off it was unethical for Issa to handle what could have been potentially large amounts of fans cash

We where clear from the off we would have to use infrastructure already at clubs disposal,
And left the last meeting held in relation to this scheme. Firmly believing we where in fact going to do so

Lessons to be learnt from both sides.

It could have had the Independent Saddlers Supporters Association bit made bold and possibly an intro to the post from the past fair enough. As far as I can see it was a personal post which he used an old official post to back up what he was saying.

As I say.

Can you provide a link to the original, official announcement?

1 Like

As far as I can see, it was, at best, ambiguous.

Rob Harvey
As promised photos of the items for the auction mate. So you can now organise.

Milan lalkovic,s actual match worn boots and. An old framed squad shirt donated by. Issa. In order for you to do a auction with winning bid monies to go to the Wsfc. Crowd finder to help club

Please note frame on shirt has a few chips. On it but could easily be reframed if new owner wishes

If auction proves successful . We could look at doing a monthly one. If so I’ll dig some nice bits and pieces out and donate them. To aid the cause

As said had these donated to me. To raise funds. So it’s time for them to find s new home lol,
Whilst raising cash for the club

Hope you do well with them in your auction mate.

1 Like