Fans forum

Hence the Change Change Change thread I started. Which has ended up as another going round the houses of what’s wrong at the club, rather than ideas around the ways of and objectives to change!

If we could unite, get organised and get motivated, the club would have to act, as it is they have nothing to respond to.

The problem with walsall fans is Everytime anything serious gets mentioned people start talking about burnt sausage rolls and toilets leaking I’m sure some people on here do it to cause a smokescreen.
The Oldham fans at the minute ate showing more fight against what ever is going on at their club than we ever have.

2 Likes

I agree with you that fan’s forum meetings never obtain positive outcomes. When you have a wide range of views on any subject and lots of subjects to discuss an open forum for a couple of hours won’t get anywhere.

Looking at it from the club’s point of view I wouldn’t fancy engaging in any dialogue with people who express some of the opinions that I hear at games and see on social media, especially given the way that they express those views.

1 Like