FGR game ( Guess the attendance )

4799 inclusive.

Its a shame its not against one of the bigger sides with a bigger away following. I think this will knock it down, how many will they bring? few hundred?

I’m sure Leigh Pomlett is capable subtracting the number of away fans,so as to get the true attendance figures for Saddlers fans.

Must be selling quite well. Rang and ended up at reception who said ticket office were really busy with phone calls this morning and that there was a queue at the window… Will try again this afternoon.

Been a big call for Crewe tickets as well to be fair.

Went to the ticket office instead.
The nice lady said business was very brisk

Just looked at the ground map on the eticketing site and whilst there is loads of availability you can see the usual hotspots getting fuller.

Would be brilliant to get over 5,500 Walsall fans.

I expect the initial 475 for Crewe to go this week. The club should really ask for the next batch now so that there are plenty available for the Saturday/matchday surge.

1 Like

They have just tweeted an extra 400 available.

Glad we got our four last week

Must get our Plymouth tickets now, as we are on holiday in Devon that week

1 Like

It’s not so bad when the reason you can’t get through is because they are rushed of their feet,it’s just when they are struggling to answer the phone when they are selling 100 tickets a day that it pisses you off…:smile:

1 Like

Just picked up my two tickets for Saturday. The bloke infront of me was I think purchasing some season tickets for his family, so that’s some more who seem to have committed. I asked the lady if she thinks we’re gonna hit 6,000 and she just said she hope’s so and laughed - maybe we will?

Contact @Timbuktu_Saddler and ask him if you can use his special # button :wink:

2 Likes

Well I couldn’t stay away so when I pick up my season tickets on Saturday I’ll also get my Crewe and Colchester tickets!
Got through to the ticket office first time. No waiting.
I made the girl chuckle as well when I said have we got the 6000 yet for Saturday. She said we’re very busy.

Well as I am a boring individual I went through the online ticket facility and removing the usual areas which wont be on sale I make it aprrox 3,650 home tickets sold so far for the weekend.

Areas I didnt count - R,Q (Main Stand), I-F (Family Stand) and Upper Block 1.

Which is a fine effort to be fair.

Anything above 5k would be a real boon. 6k is dreamland.

Not everyone will get an advance ticket. What’s our usual on-the-day cash gate and ticket office numbers?

I am sure I read somewhere we usually expect around 20% to purchase tickets on the day of a game so just use the 3,650 number - an additional 730 tickets roughly so takes it towards 4,400 home fans.

With the feel good factor currently we might push that up to 25% on the day…so 4,700 ish home fans.

Be nice to get above the 5,000 home fans mark though.

Forest Green average around 300 away fans.

Did you count each individual dot ?

We’ll, I’ve persuaded my daughter, who hasn’t been for years, to buy a ticket. Shame she can’t come regularly as she usually works weekends.

Bloody hell I wasnt that bored :rofl:

Just split the blocks into small, medium and large then worked out the average for each.

I was going to say that is dedication :joy: