Final whistle boo's

Really? Has it come too that already? I agree its bad right now but booing isnt gunna help our cause

I somewhat agree but what do you really want the fans to do ? Is no one allowed an opinion ?
We cant do the basics that win football matches, should we applaud them for that ?

5 Likes

People don’t just want to see this club slump into non league and want the team and management to buck their ideas up perhaps?

3 Likes

I fully agree i was just a bit shocked tbf, Ref really didnt helo either today but no excuses we just wasnt good enough

1 Like

Ridiculous if that’s the case. No way we deserved to lose that. It could just as easily been a win for us and the negative comments about Gaffney are just bewildering. Thought he put everything into that. Two excellent saves from O’Donnell which could have turned the game in our favour.

2 Likes

People are just sick of being crap.

9 Likes

Some of his touchs was brilliant, Just at the end he was so knackerd he couldnt do no more,

1 Like

Look at the league table, that tells you exactly why fans choose to do what they want to do. We have scored 3 goals in 8 league matches…………shocking !

3 Likes

I don’t blame a single person for booing this absolute dross you pay your money to go to games after working your nuts off to pay for it so why not it’s up to those players when they cross that white line to perform and entertain and they are all falling way short of anything resembling it sorry but I can’t defend any of them

2 Likes

No way would I have booed today. Lots of effort and much better than the last couple of weeks, however, the manager needs to do some work on improving our shape when we are going forward and our abysmal crossing.

Each to their own though.

Bar a six week period at the start of last season we’ve been absolutely ■■■■ for 2+ years. An absolute state. Everyone is sick of it.

5 Likes

I usually hate last whistle boo’s but it was fully deserved today.

2 Likes

I left after 85 mins so didn’t hear anything. Don’t think it helps, but can totally understand the discontent.

1 Like

I left at 85min too as my daughter fell asleep

No issue with the booing at the end, but the personal insults aimed at players is way over the top. Definitely no need for that!

3 Likes

Christ the fans are more than entitled to boo after that crap!

And let’s not forget we’ve been fighting relegation consistently for 3 years.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s a difference between collective booing at the end to make a point to the team and management lack of goals and results is nowhere near good enough and picking on individuals and giving them dogs abuse.

There’s where I get a little uneasy as we saw in the run in certain players getting targeted and it didn’t end well.

3 Likes

I think i would be more annoyed if i had been one of the 450 who bought into the "come back we are going to be great again under new leadership " mantra.

4 Likes

We’ve had 3 seasons of accepting failure and having to get used to losing almost every week - ENOUGH. I want to see some success for a change - this is getting boring now.

2 Likes

Sold down the river

1 Like