Fixture list League Two

Seriously can’t do this next year

To think about walking towards the ground knowing I’m paying the same whilst the leech takes more of my money in a rent increase but serves me up league 2 dross

Just can’t do it fair play to those who turn a blind eye

Bonser out
Gamble out
Mole out

5 Likes

Certainly does need re laying WalsallOne, but remember this is now, we are Fourth Division, we have no money, for a change (all been spent on DC!).
Bonser currently in hospital having a wallet transplant after he heard what had been offered to get DC onboard.

I Think your bang on ,past few years I’ve been taking my 7 year old trying to get him interested in his local club ,but it’s an uphill task, He starts off singing and banging the metal sheets at the back while everyone sits there looking back at him or moaning, he eventually decides to lie down on a few of the many empty seats and says can we go home now ,I find it really sad that my 7 year old has had enough already,not the memories I recall as a kid.

1 Like

They’ve started

Beat me to it SADDLA…mind you I expect WORSUL4EVA to point out that they are simply skimping the surface and that they should go at least 6 feet down:grinning:

…or maybe tarmac it

1 Like

Or probably convert it to a rugby field to accommodate the gruesome gorillas that will be masquerading as footballers in the 4th Division!

1 Like

Just looked at the age of the tractor, and it looks like the pic has been recycled it’s the one bonzo posted last season :rofl::wink:

Here’s one from the company who are doing the work:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1133435385177100291

1 Like

bloody hell that is some machine ripping the turf up :open_mouth:

1 Like

… Yes I bet that took some shifting with the amount of ■■■■ it’s had on it this season …the oldun’s are still the best eh mate ? :wink:

1 Like

I think that was said everywhere that Akinfenwa played😂

3 Likes

‘Alamy Stock Photo’ has a lot to answer for!

1 Like

Can it instal undersoil heating at the same time? :grin:

2 Likes

Only if the chairman agrees to pay the extra costs, so no :smile:

2 Likes

…who needs under soil heating when we have …Braziers :wink::rofl:

5 Likes

God, that brings the memories flooding back to those of us of a certain age!
Remember when we used to have winters that were REALLY cold? And of course pea souper’s in November, kids of today would not understand the concept of a fog so bad that the trolley buses were withdrawn and you couldn’t see more than a foot or two!
Kids today eh? haha.

Jan 86, Fellows Park. At home to Man City (FA Cup Rd 3). Pity the photo is missing what I am sure would have been an orange ball.

4 Likes

And not a glove in sight😧 The modern day prima donas have them on in August😂

1 Like

No gloves. No “tights”. No snoods. Imagine if Paul Lambert had been a manager back in 86.