Fixture Release Day - 23rd June

Who do people want to play on the opening day? I’ll start with Vale home or away :rofl:

3 Likes

Somewhere nice away

If Solihull come up through the playoffs what a start that would be. :astonished:

Always good to start with three points.

3 Likes

Stockport at home

Remember that phase of being unable to reproduce dates in the calendar next to the names of football clubs, due to such alchemical work being copyrighted? Are we still in such puddled times or can I cancel the lawyer?

Leave it out… they’ll still be on a crest of a wave. Leave them for a few games. I’d hate to ruin our unbeaten home run on the first game of the season. :wink:

1 Like

Away somewhere we can take 1000+, that we might not if it weren’t opening day. A bit like Tranmere last season. Keep Vale and potential Solihull trips for later. Stockport, Rochdale or Doncaster would do.

Tenerife away?

2 Likes

Crewe away, 1000 + depends on the signings we’ve made.

2 Likes

That would be good. Maybe even @chunkster would show up :smile:

3 Likes

yeah! more chance of him making Tenerife away than the railway club :joy:.I’m looking forward to mine now mate 6 weeks today I’ll be in Majorca :sunglasses:.When you off again? You over here till the season start now or?

2 Likes

I came out last Friday. Here til back end of June. Need to be back for Rammstein :metal:

2 Likes

Stockport away

1 Like

Just had a look at Solihull ticket prices for their Playoff Semi-Final. Nearly dropped my phone…

Vale away or crewe away would be great on the opening day. It’ll be Rochdale at home.

1 Like

If Swindon don’t go up Swindon away get our thrashing of the season over and done with

2 Likes

Personally I’d take a home game in the hope that we could get a win. I’ve seen enough defeats to last me a while.

…and then that lad from Blackpool went and stole your thunder.

6 Likes

If Halifax go up… Halifax away. Can tie it in with seeing my pal who lives there

2 Likes