Fixtures and Cup Draws Published Today

Not in the ground it ain’t. £5 a pint across the board.

Great minds think alike !!!

Just need Sunderland away now in the league cup!

Should be a good day at Hartlepool.

Right pain trying to plan anything though, aside from the uncertainty over fans attendance which presumabley will last another 4 weeks the train timetables are all over the shop. Hoping to do Tranmere, Pools and Bradford in the first month plus probably Scunny at home thanks to the wonders of National Express.

Looks as though there’s an option for the cup games to take place on Saturday 31st July if clubs agree.

3 Likes

Walsall v Doncaster

Home draw, will probably be the first game back then.

I wouldn’t entertain that . in the town it was really cheap weatherspoons was £1.60 for the ales last time I went.

1 Like

We play Cheltenham on the 31st so I guess that’s not an option for us, would have been better though.

1 Like

Get yourself to the Tiny Rebel tap room in Newport.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the season, more so than I have in a number of years.
They way we’ve started the rebuild with 4 decent players is something to get excited about. There’s more signings to come, I hope the management team continues to focus on bringing in more quality to the squad.

5 Likes

Well certainly got my eyes on the Exeter and Northampton Away Games. Will be spending my time with work not to far from Stoke for the Fail Game!

I don’t know if you have plans with the family, but if you fancy an overnighter let me know.

3 new grounds to do, not bad. I looked at most of those fixtures and thought " I don’t fancy that much" the reality is if we are allowed I will probably do 95% of them.

2 Likes

Tiny Rebel - fantastic brewery! Enough reason for a trip to Newport, let alone the football!:wink::beer:

1 Like