Fixtures and Cup Draws Published Today

Agreed. It hits home every time the fixtures are published. Oh to have the Baggies, Blues, Forest, Stoke and Derby (err…or Wycombe!) to look forward to.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves - we have been absolute Tom Tit for the last 4 years and are deservedly where we are…

4 Likes

One I’d love to have a pint with would be Whitney tbh.

So much to talk about:

Reece Flanagan starting at Sheffield United, why?

Barnsley

What did he feel like when fans were chanting for him to be sacked at 3-0 up at Donny.

But overall a fantastic servant to the club and would have some great confidential stories on so many players and managers he worked with/under you’d imagine.

As for the fixtures…not too bad. Newport in mid September looks good and Harrogate away later on in the season looks decent, dosen’t seem that many away trips on a Tuesday just scanning the list quickly although annoying Vale is on as won’t take as many up there as would on a Saturday.

Hoping to finally get to Mansfield aswell. I’m looking forward to this season compared to last year which felt a long slog from the start given not being able to go and it turned out exactly that.

Amazing what an (on paper) decent managerial pick and some proven early signings can do for the mood, more please.

2 Likes

Taylor out!

Back off!!!

2 Likes

Gordon scores 25 goals to help Barrow win the league :joy:

When’s the league cup draw btw?

3.40 live on sky

1 Like

I’m happy with Tranmere away first be a good following there . Our first 3 home games are terrible all against the crappy clubs with no fans . Hopefully a early ticket offer can come in for one of them to get a decent attendance for one of them .

Agree about rubbish sides but there should be no social isolation or the other restrictions you list. By the start of the season the overwhelming majority will have had a least 1 jab, most of us 2 jabs so there will be no justification whatsoever for restrictions. I am optimistic we will see a normal season.I just hope we see some good, attacking football.

2 Likes

I didn’t want to use that particular phrase :grin:

Taking bookings for Barrow away, direct train from Wigan, although admittedly it does take about a week. Concessions available for the old and infirm (that covers most Walsall fans I know). Have to be happy kipping on the floor and have cats jumping on you all night :grinning:

3 Likes

Already a six-pointer on the first day !!!

1 Like

I hope you are right, but then there’s the Omega Variant still to come…?

1 Like

Just need some players now

On me hols for the first 2 home games. :sleepy:

What do we think the deal will be with away fans this season?

Expensive first month with possible Liverpool weekender and Newcastle weekender. We’ve been stuck away for over a year though so it simply has to be done.

5 Likes

Newport away in September I’ll go there it’s the cheapest pint in the world it does make bloxwich look like Beverley hills tho .

1 Like

Come on now mate Wakey Wakey!