Fleetwood Town (A) 17th Nov, 12.00 noon

Commentators have alluded to the fact we float to many corners in - need pace to be attacked.

Playing well and committed well done boys just need a goal keep it up lads

Vulnerable at the back? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We’ve defended well as alluded to by Hendrie.

Based on possession, Fleetwood have had proportionately more chances. Their Rangers loanee should have scored.

Really? Watching a different game to me based on the first half. We’ve had by far the better of it.

Where did I say otherwise?

Our final ball is so frustrating.

1 Like

Ginos in particular

Have to agree. It’s been noted a few times how we’ve defended well as a team. Even the full backs have looked good! :roll_eyes:

Gordon has had a good game but starting to give away silly fouls. I’d bring Ferrier on asap

3 Likes

Agree.

“Walsall have defended well all over the pitch”

1 Like

Ferrier coming on. Good to see he’s been given 20 minutes.

Just switched on WM…been out all morning. Sounds like we have played well but not taken our chances. A positive performance at a decent club. Well done . UTS

2 Likes

That’s not a bad result and the performance was fine.

Both teams had chances and we had the better ones and a very good penalty shout.

The defence was outstanding. Particularly Kinsella, which highlights what ive been saying for weeks. You defend as a team not just 4 players.

4 Likes

Not a bad result, seems like we were on top for a lot of the match but couldn’t put away our chances. Two mid table teams, expected result.
2 matches without defeat, AND a clean sheet!
Bring on the Premiershite wannabies!

1 Like

That is Fleetwoods first clean sheet of the season !!!

Thought that was a highly encouraging performance and on another day we would have won. Nice to see them putting their bodies on the line to defend.

1 Like

Should have won that.

Cook puts himself about but is never in control. That’s my gripe with him, always has been. When Ferrier has the ball knocked up to him he always seems to get it under control and more comes of it. I’d actually always try and hit Ferrier when we play it long. He’s better at holding it up.

Rest of them played okay. Defended very well.

Our final pass and decision making is an issue. Crossing from Ginnelly and Leahy in particular was poor.