Flynn Clarke Signs

This lad sounds like he could be a really good addition. Looking forward to seeing how he gets on, squads starting to give together nicely

1 Like

Why dont you and Gen start a ā€˜We hate Everything Walsall Doesā€™ fan group and chat amongst yourselves.

2 Likes

:joy: not even a mildly critical take there and still canā€™t handle it. The mildest of mild ā€œbit of an unknown this oneā€ and still too aggressive towards the fragile hope some fans cling to for them to consider it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Cracking signing. Amazed he has dropped to League Two! :+1:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome to Walsall, Flynn.

1 Like

Love this. Been saying for ages, we desperately need a genuine number 8/10 who can create. Tomlin was the nearest we have had in recent seasons, but he was never going to manage 30+ games a season.

It feels like we have a few good quality options in that area now.

8 Likes

A playmaker that isnā€™t injured is something we need. Would have to assume at least one of the excess deeper lying central mid will be leaving to balance the books but thatā€™s fine. The Peterborough link makes me think the kid will have something about him, they know a thing or 2 about young EFL talent at that club. Obviously itā€™s all just conjecture until we see him in a proper game but expect him to be more George Evans than Adan George.

1 Like
1 Like

Im still worried where the goals will come from, didnā€™t go the the normal 4.0 drubbing by villa. But am going the telford game. So hopefully will see how this team starting to look. Defiantly need a striker or 2

ā€œJust talk us through how delighted you are to be hereā€ ā€¦get rid of this boring t**t please .

Get some different questions or get someone else to do the interviews please FFS ā€¦ melt down over , welcome Flynn

2 Likes

Looks a decent signing, from what has been posted above.

1 Like

Reminds me of the Dobson signing, Clarke will score more goals.
Thanks Deano for helping us out and (I suspect) paying his wages.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

? Whatā€™s the eyes for?

Because it looks like he was, in fact, an inexperienced roll of the dice loan.

Iā€™ve not seen anything from him to say heā€™s anywhere near ready. Think that look into my eyes was when Norwich pulled our trousers down to sign him :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Looks like weā€™ve been royally shafted so far mate.