Flynn Hokey Cokey

I honestly, hand on heart, don’t see it mate! Its an average squad.

Do you see 5/6 players that would walk into any team in the division? I dont! You need quality.

Darrell Clarke’s squad had Adebayo, Jules, Sinclair…we dont have the quality of those first 2 in this side at all imo.

1 Like

Says that we don’t have 5/6 players that would get into other teams, then mentions Stuart Sinclair in the next sentence :rofl:

1 Like

Stuart Sinclair. Fantastic beard :ok_hand:t2:

That is my only memory of him, other than him being total gash.

2 Likes

I think the beard is the only difference between him and Kinsella to be honest.

1 Like

I think this is where get duped, there isn’t a player there that any other club in the division could of signed had they wanted to.

Another player that was cack for us but was fine before :joy:

Wilkinson, Johnson, Monthe, Clarke, Bennett, Riley. Will get in most teams in this division.

Earing, Knowles, Daniels, Maddox, kinsella, possibly Gordon will walk into alot of teams in this division.

2 Likes

Could not disagree any more haha.

They would all walk into Orient’s or Braford’s side today?

Mate your having a laugh

1 Like

Not one of our midfielders would get in Orients side.

1 Like

Listing Maddox who has done sod all and Earing , take off those red tinted glasses!

Orient are top of the league how many players from other teams would get into there team lol. Bradford we dominated a couple of weeks ago but there one of the form teams so same applys.

1 Like

Most sides in the top half even.

The bar is so low - we have regressed as a fan base to thinking Kinsella is good.

That’s how low we’ve sunk.

3 Likes

No it’s not. There at least 8 players in there not capable of league football.

Sacking Flynn is not the answer

You’ve got to love it haven’t you. Spend weeks being called most negative poster on here, trying to warn everyone to chill the f*** out, telling them
Recruitment isn’t what it needs to be, now I’m “a member of the board”

Hilarious stuff.

2 Likes

When u take the 130 pct effort out of kinsellas game u may as well have a statute standing there for how useful he is. Because he can’t play football.

“When you take out the best part of his game …” :joy::joy::grimacing:

He’s an absolutely terrible player and a big reason we are so shite. How he gets in the team and Earing dosnt is incredible

1 Like

Passing backwards and sidewards isnt working Kinsella and Comley need benching.

Think You will find I am one of the few that do like your posts from time to time.

I don’t think Flynn should go although I have doubts as to his ability to pick a balanced team whilst our injured players are unable to return. I think he is trying to overcome their loss by trying to grind out draws and narrow wins. His comments after the match today are evidence of this approach.
I would certainly get Earing into my team in an advanced midfield position and try and put the pressure on the oppositions defence rather than ours.

1 Like