Focus Meeting - 16th January

Will be interesting though to see if Grimsby do make a late push for the play offs and finish well above us.

Looks like Salford are going for it, currently sitting beneath us.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Mansfield finish the season higher than us.

1 Like

Realistically, I would expect Salford and Mansfield to do so, purely on the fact that their financial resources are much more substantial than ours. Mansfield’s owner has been investing heavily in their team for some years now, and we all know the Salford situation when it comes to having a blank cheque book.

1 Like

Why is Peter Gilman still on the board of Walsall FC and what has he contributed during his years as a director?

4 Likes

Why do we appear to be unable to compete at any level financially. With a ground, commercial activities far superior to most in this league and the 7th highest average attendances

4 Likes

I really thought they would have signed somebody seen as this meeting is scheduled for today whoever’s going be prepared to be baffled with bull this will be interesting.

Cant wait too go myself, Excuse for a beer and hear what LP and DC has too say after 6 months at the helm…

Ive got a few questions id like too ask, possibly a few i shouldn’t too but lets how it goes, im confident of some good plans in the making

Just starting not many here loads empty spaces no queue at the bar not like a match day lol

3 Likes

Plugin early birds already lol

2 Likes

Chairman just said not giving up on this season hopefully couple more in

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates, much appreciated.

1 Like

Just said wants get to championship but we might need a new chairman at that point never heard that before want put time on buying the ground back might take a while

1 Like

DC just said he has left us short in summer wants another wide player in

2 Likes

Yes I’ll second that thanks for the updates :+1:t2:

Want say how much to buy ground back but said cost us millions as big site but did say a lot or teams pay more than us

1 Like

Someone just asked why not play flash central midfield lol

1 Like

This is great @79walsall thanks :ok_hand:

Queues for bars apparently they have someone with a stop watch to see how long takes and it is getting better lol and we having pop up bars just serve beer in the corners coming soon

1 Like

Ask if we can have a pop up chip van :rofl:

1 Like

22 posts were split to a new topic: Last of the Summer Wine - Aldridge reboot

Still looking at safe standing in lower but not big area will cost us about 75 per space looking at 250 at moment