Forest Green (A) Feb 8th, 3pm

We played them off the park at the bescot they did nothing but score a penalty just before half time I’ve been questioning the exact same thing for months.

And how the fuck are they going to fill this place , makes me very annoyed ( and jealous ) that these teams come in with shit support , but with an ambitious ( and very rich ) owner put us to shame … :disappointed:

1 Like

But will they have stanchions?

1 Like

Did anyone else feel like they were in an episode of This Country walking through the estate to the ground?

1 Like

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/walsall/11929574/forest-green-1-2-walsall

2 Likes

Between FGR’s home strip and the absolute abomination that is Crewe’s away shirt, we’ve faced some very poorly dressed opposition lately.

5 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder…:wink:

3 Likes

Yes , but only made from the very finest oak …

2 Likes

Went today to that shit hole . Not the greatest atmosphere considering there was a thousand of us there partly due to being in an uncovered stand that creates little noise .But also not a great deal to play for with the season dead not going up or down in feb which is a strange situation as a Walsall fan .
Would just like to say credit were it’s due because Clarke got it right today and the team he put out battled for everything and got us 3points against a team who you would have thought would be more motivated than ourselves to get back in the promotion picture. Well done Darrell and the lads.:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Ill hold my hands up there @Thanatos

However, I also said that Gordon would score and subs would freshen things up after 60 mins so…

#sorrynotsorry :grinning::red_circle::white_circle::soccer::fire::+1:t2:

1 Like

Fair play fella!

1 Like

Good professional performance today. Thought Clarke got it spot on tactically today. Praise also for Sheron (who I have been critical of since he signed), thought he was very good today.

Forest Green and almost everything about it, is very very strange. Very weird football club.

3 Likes

Just listened to Clarke’s interview, really interesting. I said to the guys behind me with ten minutes to play that I thought that today was one of our best tactical performances for some time (not hard really :joy:). As Clarke said, the players also deserve much credit for their successful implementation. Let’s now take today’s performance into Tuesday’s game at Newport.

1 Like

Exactly

The irrelevance is deafening

I think Dan summed it all up for me

TIn pot ground, poor fans, but we went nearly 1k strong and done our bit

Deffo wasn’t no classic game of football… Very boring first half i thought with neither looking better than either really…

2nd half was better for 20 mins then they had the last 20 mins or so…

Josh MArch? Who?

Ref was a prat and called end too the half with kins about too take corner

Rory holden had a bad game couldn’t beat the first man on any of his corners and looked off his game today…

Ada done well when he came on, But for me SInco, josh and Kins was the “stars” today, Kins chased everything in front of us lot and had a good game, Sinco done what he does best hes a little gem even if he is old. Josh gordon had a decent game, worked hard, few little nice touch’s…

Good day on the beers in a very ■■■■ town, DC wasn’t happy end of first half!

Robbo mad a few smart saves too!

UTS

4 Likes

People in here surprised FGR are that ■■■■. Last year they’d have been an irrelevant JPT fixture. That’s what we’ve been up against all year.

I blocked him Scoob for those reasons…

He wasnt even there and still gives it billy big ■■■■■■■■!

Always correct and were all wrong…

Where is the pillock smiley ?

3 Likes

It’s a burden :pensive:

I wasn’t there and the ref may well have been a prat, but Law 7 makes no mention of extending the half to allow a corner to be taken, only if a penalty kick has to be taken or re-taken.

In what way? As in really shouldn’t be a football club type way?

1 Like