Forest Green (A) Feb 8th, 3pm

:rofl: the quarter goal being Gaffney’s oh no hold on he’s not even capable of that!

Speaking of Guffney anybody reckon he might make an appearance tomorrow been out for a little while now?

1 Like

Depends if he can drive a coach or not …

4 Likes

I have no hope at all .2-0 to FG .josh march with 1 or both goals

Well, he is good at missing the posts.

1 Like

No, that’s not footy, where you can overcomplicate things. A bit :wink:

It’s fantastic after your manager has more or less written off the season :wink:

1 Like

Wonder what the players reaction will be or has been to the fact that your boss has basically said don’t worry about it lads just plod on for the rest of the season it’s over now anyway.

3 Likes

Agree and I think a few of us would like to write off the manager😃

4 Likes

Depending on secret injuries I would pick…

Roberts
Norman
Scarr
Sadler
Jules
Nolan
Bates
Perry
McDonald
Lavery
Gordon…

…For the rest of the season, unless CCM gets fit and then put him left-back and shuffle Jules in over Sadler. All our players, get these lads some experience of playing together.

Nah you’ve missed out Holden, Kinsella & Adebayo!
They are great in training you know…
Team will be the usual mishmash of an ill conceived pick out of a hat selection. getting irritating now, but hey, why should we care, the season is over, we should just turn up, pay up, and shut up.

1 Like

On the way now, just past Worcester. Going for a 2-2 draw today… both sides have started conceding stupid goals. Expecting plenty of action, not much quality.

I hope we go 433 All out attack.

Robbo
Norman
Scarr
Sadler
Pring

Kins (just behind)
Bates
Holden

McDonald
Gordon
Lavs

There has been a private family issue with Rory I believe for quiet some time now, not sure when or if he will play soon.

If that’s the case no matter how I feel about him as a player I do hope that nothings seriously wrong with him or his family I wouldn’t wish that on anybody.

5 Likes

Which wing would you play Gordon on? :laughing:

Score draw for me hopefully DC plays some of the youngsters as the season is over for us with nothing to play for.

I’ve just seen Liam Keen’s twitter feed on the E&S page.
He tweets that the Walsall players are out looking at the pitch.
Probably deciding whether to stick with 4 seamers or bring in the spinner.

2 Likes

This would be my team:

Roberts

Facey
Scarr
Sadler
Pring

Kinsella
Guthrie
Sheron

McDonald
Lavery
Gordon

However, trying to second guess our tinkerman is like predicting tonight’s lottery numbers! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ll go for a 1-0 Walsall win , Adebayo to score in the 88th minute, just to wind W4 Eva up.